red robin

In the car we listen to fall out boy. "Mom can you put on some nirvana please?" I asked. Its weird Calling her mom but it seems right. "Of course sweetie" she said and changed the station to AUX hookup. "Danny I like her taste in music" alisa whispered "yeah me too that's kind of where it all started, I asked her out by singing if I'm James dean then your Audrey Hepburn." "Danny you're such a ladies man she is so lucky to have you" "NO I'm lucky to have her. She is my everything my whole world I love her more than words can even express" he started to tear up. "I can hear you too" I said laughing "my bad" alisa said. "Its okay. And I love you too danny" he gave me a kiss.
We pull up to red robin find a parking spot and walk in. "Table for 5" miss Amanda said. "Oh my god your Danny Edge. And you're his girlfriend Wendy Merrick !I love you guys. When you said you loved her for the first time it was so cute. Can I get a picture with you guys ?" We take a picture with her and she takes us to our table. "If you need anything my name is Katelynne I am your server today!" "Thank you so much katelynne" she walks away and we look threw the menu. "I just want a burger." Danny said "wow I'm surprised you didn't say pizza" alisa said laughing.

Alisa POV: Wendy is so sweet you can tell she treats danny good. But I didn't know she lived with us, and they had sex according to Danny. That's okay. Its just my little brother is growing up. "So Wendy how did this whole you living with us fall into play?" She explained what happened. "And yeah so Danny saved my life and now I live here. If that's okay with you" she said with a smile. She is a very happy girl. She doesn't deserve any of that I'm glad we took her in. "Of course it is! You're so sweet darling ! And wow Danny that's amazing. You're her hero". I told him he started to blush "I would do anything for her" he told me.
Wendy's POV: I'm glad me and Alisa are hitting it off. We order our food and 20 minutes it comes out. "Um.... Miss. Merrick could you sign my note pad ?" The waitress asked. "Its Wendy darling. And of course." I signed her notepad. "You want mine?" Danny asked "um. No tha-" I gave her this look "yes please !" I didn't want her to turn down danny I don't want to see him hurt.
We eat pay for food and leave to go back home.