Going Home.

AN: sorry for all the typos last chapter.

After we get back to his house, we take the pizza into the kitchen and sit down at the table and eat it. "Thank you danny" I said smiling. "Anytime babe" he throws the empty pizza box away. "Wanna go to the park ? I mean its only 7:30" he asked pointing at the clock. "Yes of course !" A couple hours pass and its 9:30. "Hey danny could you drive me home?" I asked. "Yes of course babe let me get shoes on" we get into the car and I tell danny where I live. He drives me home and I give him a kiss before he leaves. I hate going home. I hate my father he is so abusive and is a Alcoholic. My mom died when I was 7. She had lung cancer. My dad always reminds me and says its gonna be me one day. That makes me cry. I walk in the house and shut the door quietly. Luckily my dad is sleeping. My phone goes off. I get a text from a unknown number.
UNK- stay away from danny he is mine.
W- who is this ?
UNK- your worst nightmare. Stay away or you will deal with me
W- just leave me alone.
UNK- stay away from danny.
W- NO.
I throw my phone on the floor and start to cry. Who is that ? I really like danny. I hear my name "Wendy Marie Merrick! Get down here you bitch!" My dad is calling for me down stairs. I go down stairs and see he woke up to get a drink. "You left the fucking door unlocked" he smacked me on my face and I started to cry a little. "Dad I'm sorry" I said holding my eye. "That's what your mother use to say it's nothing but bullshit!" He punched me in my stomach. And from all the pizza I threw up.
He kicked me as I was laying on the ground. "I hope you rot you little prick" he spits on me and goes back upstairs. I start crying I don't know what to do. I call danny.
On the phone with danny:
D- Hey babe what's wrong are you okay?
I am crying my eyes out.
W- DA DA Dan danny can you p p p please come g g get me ? I can't I can't breathe.
D- I'm on my way stay there
I hang up. Laying on the ground in a ball hopeless. I hear a car pull up. I hear someone whispering "Wendy I'm here" it was danny. "I'm over here" I said hopelessly. "What happend to you?"