Besitos

We go down stairs to get some ice. I sat on the couch and he made me a ice pack. He is so sweet, really I wish everyone was as sweet as danny. I am so glad to call him mine. He puts the ice pact on my eye and sits next to me and kisses my cheek. "Besitos" He said. "What's Besitos?" I asked "Besitos means kisses in Spanish. So I am asking for kisses" he exclaimed. "Oh okay then yes you can have Besitos." I giggled and gave him a kiss. "You're so sweet" he said and hugged me. I put my head on his shoulder with his arm around me. "How am I going to go to school with my neck" I asked. "I am more worried about that bruise on your eye" he said. "I will be fine, but can we go to bed? I am really tired." I asked. "Yes we can upstairs awaits" I just laugh at his sillyness. We get into bed and I put my one leg in between his with my head on his chest. He gives me a kiss on the forehead . "good night princess sweet dreams".

Its the next morning . I wake up to breakfast that danny made me. "Awe thank you. You didn't have to" I said smiling. "Yes I did" he gives me a kiss. After I eat we get ready to go to school. After we are dressed . we grab our bags and we are out the door. He puts on nirvana. "I love nirvana" I said singing along to lithium. "Same" he said we pull into school. I put some makeup on my eye so it doesn't look too bad. I get out the car. And danny grabs my hand. We walk into school together and I see jasey and Stella in the hallway.

Jaseys POV: "hey stells look who just walked in the power couple" I said laughing. "Do you think they are official yet ?" Stella asked. Danny gave Wendy a kiss. "Yes I think so" I said.
Wendy's POV: I see the girls looking at me and danny I think they know but I think they knew all along that danny liked me. And they were right.
Danny walks me to my class, I give him a hug and kiss goodbye.