she is here

AN: This chapter is a little longer than usual.

It has been a couple days since the video went up. Fans have been feeling mixed emotions. Some love me and some want to kill me. But it's all fine and good. I'm not use to this whole YouTube thing. When I go to the store sometimes people recognize me and say they love me and I'm so lucky. Its kind of awkward having strangers say they love me. The other day some girl said she hopes i get hit by a car. I just laugh it off. #Dendy is the number 1 trend on twitter. This is pretty surreal. "Danny lhow do I change my twitter settings?" "From what?" He asked "well every 10 seconds I am getting a tweet and it keeps freezing my phone" "okay let me change it" he changes the setting to 'no mobile notifications' I find it funny these people love me but don't even know my middle name. I get a text from Stella
S- hey girrllieee! Have seen you in a minute. Wanna hang out today with me a d maria ?
W- hell yeah let me grab my purse and I will be over.
S- K see ya
It will be nice to hang out with good friends. Haven't moved y talked to stells since I moved in with danny.

Stella's POV: I can't wait to see Wendy, she has been with danny every single day since she moved with danny.
"Maria wendy is on her way!" I yelled "OH MY GOSH! Yayy! We are getting the group back together" she said in excitement. Wendy is the one who keeps us together. She use to have a crush on Maria's brother Rian back in the day. The funny thing is is that Maria dates Wendy's brother Zack. Her older brother Alex is her real brother. But they don't have contact anymore Zack is her step brother since Wendy was 3. So wendy took her step dads last name but when he died she lived with her real dad again. That's why its Merrick it was originally Gaskarth but she hates her real dad. That's the reason why she moved in with danny. Mr. Gaskarth is a dick.

Wendy's POV: I knock on the door. "SHE IS HERE!" I heard someone yell, kind of sounded like maria. I was expecting one of them to run into my arms. Stella opens the door and here comes maria jumping onto me. "HEY!" the both shouted. "So we are going out so let's get in the car" stella said. I am the only one who doesn't have a car I have my license but no car. "Where are we going ?" I asked "The mall, silly!" Maria said. Stella turns on the radio. And all about that bass comes on. I hate today's hit. I like alternative music. But it is her car. I like fall out boy and the raido plays them sometimes. "So Wendy tell me. How big is he?" Stella asked laughing "what do you mean?" I felt kind of nervous "you know danny how big is he" I had a questionable look on my face. "Come on don't play dumb. I know you guys did it. I mean who wouldnt? I mean look at the boy. And you live with him so I know you did it" she looks at me through the front mirror. "Oh my god, stella really ? Why do you want to know. Yes we have sex. Who cares?'' I said sturnly she could tell I was annoyed "okay enough questions" maria said. I gave her a thank you look and she winked. I get a text from danny.
D- hey beautiful! I hope you have fun with your friends see you when you get home. Love you xx
I start smiling . "why do you look like you are watching porn?" Maria asked laughing. I showed her the text. "awe that is so sweet. Wait you guys say I love you know? Wow that was quick!'' She exclaimed "you don't watch his videos ?" She shook her head. "Well watch the girlfriend tag" she put in her headphones and watch the video. 8 minutes later. "Oh my gosh Wendy!!" We pull into the mall.