Wendy's dad

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SELF HARM. I DO NOT PREMOTE SELF HARM AT ALL. IF YOU GET TRIGGERED DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU NEED SOMEOME TO TALK TO MY KIK IS mikaylabmth

"Danny can you take me home?". I asked "are you sure?" "Yes" he drives me home. My dad is waiting for me by the door. I get out "hi dad" I said "who the fuck is that ? A boy. You stupid slut!" He slapped me and I fall. Danny gets out the car. "YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" He runs up to my dad and pushes him out the way. danny goes on his knees to see if I am okay. My dad gets back up and tackles danny. They start fighting. Danny gets on top on my dad and starts punching him in the face. "YOU. KEEP. YOUR. HANDS. OFF. OF. HER!!?" Danny screamed. I get up and go to my room and grab my clothes charger and my things. "Come on Wendy you're staying with me" danny said. "Already ahead of you" I come walking down stairs with a bag full of stuff. We get into the car. "Danny your lip is bleeding" I said as I rubbed the blood off his lip. "I am more worried about you. Are you okay ?" He asked rubbing my hair. "Yes thank you. No one has ever done that for me." I told him giving him a hug. "I said I will protect you. You won't have to worry about that asshole again" "danny can I show you something." "Of course" I lift up my sleeve. I have scars all up and down my arms. "I cut to releave the pain" "oh no baby. Please don't do that. I will help you. I use to struggle too. It will be okay I promise." He kisses my scars. "Darling you'll be okay"