paranoid.

I told stella and maria about what happened. So they decided to cut jasey out for good. I got to school and told them what was going on so they switched up our classes so we don't see each other. Danny got nervous as we walked into first period so he grabbed my hand. "Don't worry she won't be in here." We walk in and someone is sitting in Jasey's old seat
"She is in here" danny turns around "no its not. "Settle down everyone we have a new student her name is Alexia Raye. Please give her the good Delaney welcome!" Mr. Bostwick said. "See danny its just a new girl sitting in her seat" he loosened up a little. "I don't care I am not talking to any girl besides you. I don't want that happening again" we go and sit down in our seats. "Hey Alexia I'm Wendy this is my boyfriend d-" "Oh My God Danny edge! I love your channel. And I know who you are Wendy Merrick I watched the girlfriend tag it was so cute. Was that really the first time he said it?!" This girl was fun very open and optimistic. "Yes I wanted to cry. It was so sweet. But yeah I'm Wendy" I said smiling. "I just moved here from Alabama." She said pointing to her bag with the Alabama flag. "Awesome I'm from here haha" we chat for the rest of the class. "If you have no one to sit with at lunch you can sit with some of my friends" she smiled "thank you. Hey what's wrong with danny ? He doesn't look to good." I can tell she was concerned so I just briefly explained what happened. "Oh my that's horrible, And she was suppose to be your bestfriend ? That's crazy."

Lunch time rolls around. Danny meets me by my locker and we walk to lunch.
S- hey where are you me and maria are waiting.
W- give me 3 minutes I am waiting for my new friend Alexia.
S- cool. But hurry up.
We meet up with alexia. "Follow me to the cafe" danny looking around every nosie he hears he looks. "Babe calm down okay? She even comes near you I will beat the fuck out of her again" he kissed my cheek "sorry I have been so paranoid. I just dong want that happening again . she technicality-" Alexia but him off "raped you?" "Yeah" he sighed. "Danny its okay. I promise I am here okay. Look at me please" I put my finger under his chin so he looks up. He looks in my eyes and smiles. "I love you" he kisses me and I can't help but smile. "Your smile is just beautiful babe" he said booping my nose... "You guys are literally my OTP." Alexia butted in. "Oh hi I am guessing you are alexia? I am maria and this is stella. Wendy's best friends. Welcome to Delaney.!" She smiled and checked her phone "oh shoot I got to go thanks guys! But my ride Is here!" Ride ? School has one more class. Oh well not my reason to butt in. "See you after school." I asked danny. "Yes of course" he gives me a hug "see ya babe" he kisses my nose and walks to class.