Unknown number

I see maria. I haven't seen here since 9th grade. We are seniors this year. I sit down next to her. "Hey wen! I see you have a new bae" she started to laugh "yeah he is the new guy. His name is danny" I showed her a picture of danny. "He is cute I would date him I would do anything to date him" she said. "Yeah but he is mine, I already have someone trying to take him away, I don't my best friend taking him away" I said .
The bell rings and I get a text
UNK- he is mine
W- he is mine, meet me outside at the cafe .
UNK- fine we will settle it there.
W- fine
I am walking through the hallway and I see danny talking to someone. So I run up behind him and give him a hug. "Hey beautiful" he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "I need to talk to you" I showed him the messages from the unknown number. "Who the hell Is this?!?" He asked. "I don't even know. But walk me to lunch?" I asked "of course" we walk to lunch and see Stella . she yells "Here comes Dendy!" I look at danny and he looked at me confused. We sit at the table and I tell everyone what is going on. "That's messed up" Stella said "I think it is maria" I exclaimed "she told me that he was cute and that she would do anything to date him. But I am meeting Tue person after school to see who it is" I said "or jasey, jasey seems to like danny aswell" stella told me "wait what ? My best friend would never do that" "you never know" she raised her eyebrow. "We I know one thing I am never leaving you Wendy. You're my everything" danny told me and kissed my cheek.
Its the end of the day so I go to the cafe.
I see someone walk up wearing all black. I recognize the face. "No way" I whispered . its jasey. "Jasey what the fuck?'' I yelled "danny is mine he said I am sweet. He likes me not you. I just want someone to love me" she started to clentch her fist. "JASEY ELIZABETH RAE!! Danny is mine and you know that. Yeah he called you sweet because you are. But acting like this I dont think so. You think he will like you if you split us up" she shakes her head she starts to scream and swings on me. I duck from her punch and grab her arm. "I don't think you want to do that" I twisted her arm and head locked her. "Stop threating me. You are suppose to me my best friend if you get this mad over a boy you need help" I let her go and walk away.