Girls day out.

So Alisa decided it would be good to get to know each other. So we went for a 'Girls day out' I guess you would call it. I don't blame her. I mean I am dating her brother and living with her. "So how did you guys meet?" She asked. I figured there would be lots of questions. "Well it was the first day of school. Danny came into class. Sat down next to me. We talked exchanged numbers, he wanted to hang out so we went to his house he said he liked me and the rest was history" I took out the part where we had sex you know? Don't want to tell her I had sex with her brother before I even knew the boys last name. "Awe that's so sweet. Danny was always a lady's man. He gets it from his father. You know that's how my dad got to date mom. He took her home and listened to music'' I didn't know that. "That's pretty cool" "yeah well as long as you guys didn't do anything." She raised her eyebrow. I just looked down. "You guys didn't do anything right ?" She asked sternly. "No. Of course not" clearly that was a lie. "Good!" We go to the nail shop in the mall and get our nails done. "Did you guys do anything after , you guys started to date?" She asked "what is up with me and your brother having sex ?" I asked I started to get annoyed. "Well you guys are to young and I don't want you getting pregnant" "Well we did have sex Alisa. But we were protected and we consented." I had to tell her or she would have found out. I don't want to start our friendship off with lies. "Really? Well at least you told me. I'm not mad but how many times?" "2 you're gonna be mad but'...... I paused "we had sex the first time we hung out". "YOU DID WHAT? Wendy do you have respect for yourself ? Do you just have sex with every boy you hang out with?" Maybe I shouldn't have said that. "Yes I do have respect for myself. I knew it was right Alisa please don't be mad. I don't want you to hate me. " I started to tear up. "Wendy don't cry. I'm sorry its okay. I just think you guys were rushing. But its okay. I'm glad you told me. I think you're a great girl for danny! Welcome to the family Wendy!"
I'm glad she accepted me but I know she is upset. I can't wait to tell danny.