The new kid.

~School~
Its the first day at school I tell myself. Excited to get to class I dash through the door and to first period. I get to class, and see my Bestfriend Jasey sitting with a empty desk, "wendy sit with me !" She yelled. I go over and sit with her, we discuss our summer vacation, when a new boy comes in, "I have never seen him before" I said. "Me either" jasey replied. He has curly brown hair, bright blue eyes, he dresses edgy like that punk rock type look, and a smile as brighter than the sun. He looks around the classroom to find a place to sit. He sees that there is a open seat next to me. He sits in it and says "Hi I'm danny" "oh hey danny I'm Wendy" "Wendy, that's a lovely name" he replied " Oh danny this is my best friend jasey but we call her seven" class begins and we just chat the whole period, its the first day of school so there is nothing really to learn.
"Hey can I have your number? I mean I know we just met, but I don't have any friends I just moved here." Danny asked " Oh yeah for sure". " you too jasey" Jasey looked up and smiled. "Really ? Okay" she gave him her number. The bell rung for second period.

"Danny is pretty cute" Jasey said to me. "I know right! Did you see the way he smiled at me ??" Jasey just nodded. "Well see ya!!" I said to jasey as she waled into class.

Jasey's POV: I really think that danny boy is just adorable. I wish I could have talked to him more, but Wendy was all over him. My phone went off.
D- hey jasey its danny. Sorry we didn't get to talk a lot. You seem very sweet.
J- hey danny yeah I know but its okay. Thank you so much! But hey I gtg my class is starting.
D- okay see ya.
~In class~ I really like danny but he would never like me.

Wendy's POV: I walk into class and see Stella standing with her boyfriend Jack. I am the reason them two love birds are together I guess you can say I am a love expert, but yet I can't get my own boyfriend. "AHH Wendy !!!" Stella comes running up to me and jumped into my arms. "Hey Stella how was your summer?" I asked in excitement because she was in Paris all summer long. Her dad is in the military so they travel a lot. "Oh my it was amazing. Wanna see the view from the Eiffel tower?" She showed me the pictures. And we sat down.