Going out

Y/n: *Burst in my room* Nathan?! Oh thank god you're okay!

Me: *Confused* Wha- Well of course I'm okay! What's the matter with you?

Bellatrix: We thought you died while doing your crazy experiment since you didn't responded to both of our text.

Me: *Glance over my phone besides me* Oh, your texts right.. Uhm. I was gonna get to that later.

Y/n: Well we was texting you because we're going to ask you to go out-

Me: With you guys?

Bellatrix: You sounds like you don't want to.

Me: *Fake laugh* no no.. What are you talking about? Sure I would love to go out with you guys but I'm actually kind of busy right now-

Bellatrix: Stop bullshitting around, you literally look like you're in your death bed.

Me: Eh but I am busy-

Y/n: Doing what?

Me: Uhh.. contemplating myself to call the Lay's hotline that I was eating earlier?

Bellatrix: Nobody do that kind of shit.

Me: Well I'm about to change that.

Y/n: Just get off from your bed and let's go out with us for an hour!

Me: Thank you but no thank you.

Y/n: What better things do you have to do other than going out with us?

Me: Nothing.

Bellatrix: Well then?!!

Me: No no no- You misunderstood the meaning. I meant by doing nothing right now is absolutely 100% better than doing something right now, you know?

Y/n: *You grab Bellatrix's hand* Okay well.. you're missing out.

Me: Mhmm.. I'm so sad but anyway have fun. I'll facetime you when you get there!

Bellatrix: Bitch, we all know that's a lie.

Me: So damn right.