Cannibalism

Me: Dumb question. Again.

Y/n: I'm all ears.

Me: If Bellatrix die and I-

Bellatrix: Why am I the subject of your question?

Me: Shut up. So-

Bellatrix: No, and why should I be dead first when we all know that I'll outlive you? (You sure about that? Lol.)

Me: FOR FUCKING SAKE LET ME SPEAK!!

Bellatrix: You can't deny that I don't have the poin- *Muffled*

Y/n: *Hand covering Bella's mouth* Continue.

Me: As I was saying, if she died and let's say that we cremate her. Then I used her ashes for my doughnuts icing. Does that make me a cannibalism?

Bellatrix: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??!

Me: IT'S CALLED REVENGE MOTHER FUCKER.

Bellatrix: What did I ever do-

Me: YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHAT YOU JUST DID LAST NIGHT???

Bellatrix: No, enlighten me.

Me: Unbelievable. YOU ATE ALL OF MY SUGAR POWDERED DOUGHNUTS AND LIED ABOUT IT.

Y/n: What lies did she made up??

Me: I walked to the kitchen after taking out the trash and then saw the doughnuts box was opened without doughnuts in it. That is when I finally saw her sitting on the floor with white powder on her pants. It's obvious that she ate them but she didn't want to admit it of course and said that it's cocaines.

Bellatrix: You can't tell me that THAT wasn't smart.

Me: It isn't. Because you just own yourself a free ticket to go to the second circle of hell.