Siblings

Bellatrix: *Walked in the kitchen* Is that my cup?

Narcissa: Yes, I hope you don't mind me using it. I couldn't find anything near and found this instead–

Bellatrix: Stop, just stop. No, I don't mind at all but just make sure to wash it properly.

Narcissa: Alright..

Bellatrix: Tell me how you'll wash that.

Narcissa: With my hands..?

Bellatrix: Well, of course you're going to use your hands to wash it but– you have to wash it with the tap water first and then use the filter one after. After that, let it dry by letting the surface facing down.

Narcissa: What makes you think I'm going to do all of that?

Bellatrix: Pardon? As far as I'm aware, you're using my cup am I right? Therefore you're going to do as I said because–

Narcissa: Oh, calm yourself Bella..

Bellatrix: No! You're the one who–

Narcissa: Are you really incapable of telling the difference whether I'm joking or not?

Bellatrix: Wha- Well not if you do it with THAT face!

Narcissa: What face? 

Bellatrix: THAT MOTHERFUCKING FACE!!

Y/n: *Walked in the kitchen to see what's happening* Whoa, what's wrong here?

Me: *Is behind you* If I were you I'll watch my language.

Bellatrix: Oh, spare me the hypocrisy.. You're the one who cursed around alot and left a bad influence on me!!

Me: Who?

Bellatrix: *Pointing to me* YOU!!

Me: NUH UH!!

Bellatrix: The fuck you mean 'Nuh uh'?!

Me: You're the one who decided to use those vulgar language and you're the one who's controlling your mouth! I  have NOTHING. NADA. To do with it!

Bellatrix: WHAT?

Y/n: I want to object but she made a pretty good point..

Bellatrix: HOW? TELL ME.

Me: I am NOT responsible of what's coming out from your mouth. You do.

Bellatrix: Oh fuck you..

Narcissa: Language!

Bellatrix: *Sprint out from the kitchen* I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ENOUGH TO CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING LANGUAGE. FUCK YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE AND FUCK YOU ALL!!!

Y/n: *Follow her* Oh– come on Bella! You're better than this!!

Meanwhile:

Me: *Reassuring Narcissa who's nervous about all of this because she never had done anything to annoyed her lunatic sister* It's alright! Relax, everything's going to be fine. You'd be surprised to see that siblings fight a lot..