Wonder

Me: What do you guys always wondering on and never got the answer or correct answer?

Narcissa: I wonder what's going on in that head of yours.

Bellatrix: You can always try legilimency on her.

Me: I can't even have my thoughts peacefully now?

Y/n: It's nothing like that.

Me: Then what is it like?

Bellatrix: Guess I'll have a look for myself-

Me: Don't you fucking dare.

Bellatrix: Okay, what do you always wondered about?

Me: I dunno.

Bellatrix: Wrong answer.

Y/n: Bella, no-

Bellatrix: *Already invading my thoughts*

My thoughts: *I wonder what'll happen if I jumped to black hole.. spaghettification is what'll happen. Will you die though? Probably. But it'll takes a long time that you can even watch the universe dying with you because the time means nothing there but not fully sure if it will. Nevertheless, it's like you are in slow motion while everything around you is just moving normally or disasterily. Disasterily.. huh, I like that. I just create a new word!*

Bellatrix: *Exit my thoughts and immediately hold something to support her* I regret on my sudden action.

Me: What? Did you actually do that?

Y/n: She did.

Me: Damn, I don't even feel anything.

Narcissa: What did you see Bella?

Bellatrix: Full with bullshit. But logic.

Me: How is that even possible?

Bellatrix: YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR DAMN SELF THAT QUESTION BECAUSE IT'S YOUR THOUGHTS THAT I WENT THROUGH!