Safeword

Me: I know this is way too late for this because you guys have slept with each other before.. and after.

Y/n: Just get on with it already.

Me: Do you guys have safeword?

Bellatrix: No.

Me: Why not?

Bellatrix: Because it's dumb and it already sounds dumb. Plus, I found no pleasure in playing safe. How could anyone do that?

Y/n: That will remain a mystery to someone like you.

Bellatrix: What does that mean?

Me: Doesn't matter. Also, it is important for you guys to have safeword. Let alone you're with someone like her *pointing at Bellatrix*

Bellatrix: I may not know what that means but I am smart enough to know that it's an insult.

Y/n: I know but so far nothing bad has ever happened. So-

Me: Nuh uh girl. You'll never know when it's needed. You know what they say, better thatch your roof before the rain begins.

Bellatrix: Have any of you noticed that I'm still here? Oh, right. I forgot that I'm invincible.

Me: Oh, stop your whining. She'll make it up to you later when I finally convinced her to take my idea for the safeword.

Y/n: Take your idea? Absolutely not-

Me: No, please just let me-

Y/n: Nope.

Me: JUST HEAR ME OUT.

Y/n: Fine, go ahead.

Me: Cum whale.

Y/n: WHAT THE HE-

Me: COME ON, IT'S A GOOD ONE!

Y/n: Nathan, no. How in the hell did you even get that?

Narcissa: I cannot imagine how anyone is going to say that in the middle of the deed without laughing.

Me: If you're down to let me prove you wrong then let's go.

Bellatrix: WHAT?!

Narcissa: You bet.

Y/n: WHAT?!!