Chapter Twenty-Three

"Atticus!" I yell, shooting up. I was on the couch. Slender paces back and forth before staring at me.

"What?"

"His name was Atticus. He made Nis's powers happen." I explain. Slender stares at me.

"It can't be the same person." Slender doubts.

"It is, brother." Splendy explains. Slender look down.

"Well, lets get him then." Slender pouts. They teleport me away.

"Well, okayyy." I mutter, standing up. I stretch my arms. I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. A head rests on my shoulder.

"Hiiiiii." Toby greets quietly.

"Hellooooo." I reply. He smiles. He pets my head softly. He pulls us back onto the couch. He stokes all the way to the end of my long white hair.

"You're so stunning." Toby mutters. I smile softly to myself. He laughs, covering my eyes.

"What are you doing, dummy?" I ask him. He giggles.

"What color are my eyes?" He asks. I laugh quietly.

"To the average person your eyes are hazel. But to me, its much more than that. They are a dark oak when you are truly happy. When you are sad, they are amber. When the light hits them just right, it reminds me of lilies. And when you are excited, god, when you are excited they are just like honey." I explain, remembering his beautiful eyes.

His hands slide off my face. I turn to face him. Tears stream down his face. He quickly wipes them away.

"What's wrong, lovely?"

"No one's ever noticed that much.."

"I just love to learn about you."

"I love it too."

Toby hugs me tightly. We sit there for who knows how long.

The front door flies open and I avert my eyes to look at it. Smile stands on guard, growling. His hairs are raised on his neck. I use my tentacles to hold Toby and I walk over to Smile.

Many figures emerge out of the dust. I raise an eyebrow.

A woman with short blonde hair and black eyes like the night sky. Idential to Jane's. She wore white clothes. She carried a large broadsword. Brown belts wrapped down her arms.

A man with a blue jacket. He has black hair. A white mask covers his face, a bloody smile reaching each side of the hard plastic.

A girl with black hair, a streak of pink interuppting the darkness. She kinda looks like Jeff. With the same self inflicted injures.

Another man with caramel brown fair. He is covered in stitches. He wears a striped scarf. It compliments his stricking green eyes.

A monochrome young lady. She wore a beautiful striped scarf, similar to the other man's. Stitches in the shape of a smile emerged from the edge of her lips. Her eyes were bright white.

A clown with bright red hair. He wore the same color outfit as LJ. He has one green eye and one yellow. The wore a pretty tophat.

A pretty girl with mid length black hair. Her face is blank and she has no eyes nor eyesockets. She wears a pretty blue dress and no shoes.

Another girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a short white dress. Her arms and legs were covered with deep red wounds. They seemed self inflicted.

The last man wore black clothing. He has black clothes. His eyes were bright yellow, his teeth shaded to match. His hair is black and his skin grey.

A nurse with red hair and matching eyes. She wore black clothes and carried a chainsaw. Stitches wrap all around her neck.

Toby stirred, groaning loudly. He shoves his head into my hair. I laugh loudly.

"You guys don't always have to break down the door." Toby shouts. I stare at the new arrivals, while trying to hold an angry Smile back.

The blonde womanin white stares at my dog, sword on guard. I meet her eyes.

"Drop it, and he'll stop." I order. She glares.

"And give him a chance to eat me? No way, stupid child." She responds. I feel the anger start to rise. I take a deep breath, bending down to Smile. I soothe him, stroking his back.

Suddenly, I feel sharp pain in my tentacles. I look up to see three severed limbs laying on thr ground. Another one goes to attack the blonde woman. I grab it with my arms, tackling it.

"Stop it, you dumb muscle!" I yell, body slamming it into the floor. It wrestles me.

Quickly, it writhes back into my body. I groan, holding the nub of my severed limb. They all slowly writhe away. I stand up, blowing my hair out of my face.

"Dumb shapeshifting looking ass motherfucking tentacles." I mutter, stomping on my tentacle. Smile sits at my feet, his tail wagging patiently. I smile at him, tiredly. "Get it, boy."

Smile takes them, running off. I plop onto the couch, laying down.

"I assmue that's (Y/N)?" The blonde asks. Toby scoffs.

"Their name is Loki. If you mean the new recuit, they're the person." Toby explains. She nods.

"Loki! What did I tell you about- MY DOOR!!" Slender yells. I roll over, smiling.

"Hiiii brotherrr~" I greet. He turns to face me, seething in anger.

"If you keep letting Smile eat your limbs, he's gonna eat you!" Slender yells. He turns to look at the strangers. "Who broke my door?!"

They all point at me. My eyes widen.

"No I didn't! They are liers! I've been here the whole time!" I defend. Slender laughs, looking right at the striped lady.

"That was I trick question. I know Zero did it." Slender replies. I smugly smile.

"Did you find Atticus?" I ask. Slender looks at me, nodding. I stand up.

"Where is he?" I ask. Slender sighs. He holds his hand out and a man appears in front of me. I flinch, holding my hands up. I shake my head.

"Who are you?" Atticus asks.

"Well, my name is Loki but you would know me as Ignismortem." I explain. Fear and regret washes over his emotions.

"I'm so sorry for what I had to do to you!" He shouts. He drops down to his knees and grasps my shirt. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Well, yes actually." I reply. He looks up at me, hopeful. "Can you teach me more about what you do and my own shapeshifting abilities?"

He stands up, extending a hand to me.

"Of course, I owe you a great deal after all I have done." He replies. I take his hand and the world around me goes white.