Chapter Thirty-Six

"Are you ready to meet the others, my love?" I ask. Toby nods. He grabs my torso and I wrap my arms around his waist. We teleport back to my mansion.

I lead Toby downstairs where Katsuki and Izuku are waiting.

"Hello." I greet. Katskui nods in my direction. Izuku is staring at a notebook, mumbling to himself. Katskui nudges him. Izuku's head shoots up.

"Wha- huh?" He asks. I chuckle slightly.

"I would like to introduce you two to my lover. Toby." I greet. Toby smiles.

"Hi! I'm Toby! What's your name?" Toby asks Katsuki. The blonde glares daggers at Toby.

"Katsuki Bakugou." He greets, avoiding eye contact. A sly smile graces Toby's lips.

What are you planning, my love?

Just testing a theory.

Toby raises his hatchet and holds it to Izuku's throat. His eyes widen.

Calm down. He won't kill you or harm you too badly.

Izuku calms down a little bit. Katsuki bolted up from the table.

"What are you doing?!" He yells. Toby laughs a little and pushes the hatchet closer to Izuku's neck.

"What a darling little toy you've found my love~" Toby coos, stroking Izuku's face. Izuku moves to talk but Toby holds a finger to his mouth. "Sh sh sh sh sh, you'll be okay in my hands, cutie."

"Are you just gonna watch this, Loki?" Katsuki asks me. I just stare at Toby. Katsuki gets angry. Firecrackers start firing out of his palms. "Let him go!"

"Oh this little thing~ He's a boy?~ Even better~" Toby hums. Izuku's face flushes red as Toby pushes his chin up to make eye contact. Katsuki's eye flashes purple.

"He's mine! Get your grimey paws off of him!" Katsuki growls. Izuku's eyes widen.

"Isn't he so enticing? You haven't marked him so what's stopping me?" Toby asks Katsuki.

Instead of responding vocally, Katsuki attacks Toby. Toby pushes Izuku into my arms and battles the small explosions with his hatchets.

Katsuki is no match for Toby. Toby pins Katsuki to the ground.

"Look at this. You've confirmed my suspision. You are a coward. Face your feelings and tell Izuku, or you'll fucking lose him. Just like I almost lost my love." Toby explains, walking back over to me. He latches onto my arm. Izuku looks confused.

"What's happening?" Izuku asks. I smile.

"Katsuki will tell you when he's ready." I explain. I teleport Toby and I upstairs to our bedroom. "How did you know he was a yandere?"

"You can tell when you are in the presence of another yandere. We give off this kind of 'aura' to each other." Toby explains, laying down in our bed. I follow and lay beside him.

"And what does marking mean?" I ask. Toby chuckles darkly.

"You'll find out soon enough, Loki." He explains, making eye contact with me. My stomach begins to preform acrobatics and my chest becomes tight. I gulp quietly as my face become significantly warmer.

All because he said my name. Chill out, idiot.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, keeping my voice steady. Toby grins before looking up at the ceiling.

"Exactly what I said. I know you crave to learn but leave this alone. Its best to let your curiosity run wild for a bit." Toby explains. I nod, cuddling into his chest. He wraps his arms around me.