Chapter Twenty-Six

Ben walks into my room. He sits in front of me. I cross my fingers and lean forward.

"What can I do for you Benjamin?" I ask. I stares at the ground.

"What did Loki mean by again, Slender?" Ben asks quietly. I tilt my head.

"What do you mean?" I inquire.

"When Loki was holding their claws to my throat, they said that they would kill me again." Ben explains. I sigh and lean back.

"Remember when you woke up from sleeping for a week cause you got super drunk?" I ask. He nods. "Toby actually killed you. I erased your memory of it."

"Why would he do that?" Ben asks. I sigh.

"You hurt Loki, very badly." I explain. He looks up at me.

"What did I do?" He asks.

"You somehow got ahold of Toby's immortality. You threatened Loki to date you so you wouldn't kill Toby. When Toby found out, he killed you. You did hurt him very deeply as well." I explain. Ben stands up, his hair shadowing his eyes. He runs off. I curiously watch him fade from view.

~Loki

I wake up to loud banging on my door. I stand up and Toby follows me. I open the door to reveal Ben. I glare at him. He is looking down. Blood hits the floor, falling from his face. I clench my fists.

"What do you want?" I ask, venom lacing my tone. He looks up, bloody tears fall from his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Loki..." He whispers. He falls to his knees. "Please forgive me. I didn't ever intend to hurt you!"

"If not to hurt me, what was the point?" I ask through my teeth. He looks into my eyes.

"I loved you and I wanted you for my own. Toby was in the way. I fell in love the moment I laid eyes on you. You were just so attractive and I fell hard. I have a condition, its called being a yandere. I get blinded by my love and no longer think rationally." He confesses. My hands fall to my sides.

He actually loved me?

"I will never forgive you." I mutter. "But consider this a truce, Benjamin."

He looks up at me and his tears fall faster.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Loki..." He mutters. I close the door in his face. I turn to Toby, pinching the bridge of my nose. I rub my tired eyes.

"Let's go back to be-"

"LOKI!" I groan, turning around. LJ busts the door down. I narrow my eyes angrily. He's angry. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MUSIC BOX?"

I laugh loudly.

"I don't fucking have it, you fool. Why would I have it?" I ask him. He glares at me before grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"You are the only bastard in this house that would take it." He growls. I push him off me.

"I don't have your stupid box, Jack. Leave me alone." I grovel, turning around. Suddenly, my body freezes. My mind zones out of my body.

His box is in a woman's arms. She is running in the north side of the forest. She has two pages grasped tightly in her palm.

Slender must be hunting.

"Where is it?!" He yells at me. I roll my eyes.

"Some woman has it. She's on the northside of the woods. She running from Boss." I explain, turning around. LJ vanishes. I roll my eyes, laying on my bed next to Toby.