Chapter Three

"There is no need to be shy, sweetie." Jane explains, lifting my chin.

My face gets very very cold. I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a chest.

"Be careful, she's fragile." The lady behind me explains.

She has a clock for one of her eyes, the other a very vibrant emerald green. She has stitches on the sides of her mouth. Her hair is unkempt and a beautiful shade of dark brown.

She wears her sweater unzipped and one of the sweater sleeves sliding off her shoulder. A white tank top is underneath the sweater.

She wears ripped skinny jeans and fuzzy boots. My face gets even colder.

"C-could y-y-you please l-let me go, m-miss?" I ask, stuttering. The clock lady chuckles before releasing me.

I shiver, cold. I feel something drop onto my shoulders. I look at it.

It's a huge orange jacket. I look up. It's the masked guy from the forest.

"I don't think we properly met. I'm Masky."

"O-oh, I'm (Y/N)." I explain. He nods, smiling.

"I know." He explains. I look away, gulping. My face is really cold and my body is the same. I shiver again.

"U-uh, why d-did you g-give me your-"

"I'm hot and you are obviously cold." He explains. I smile, thanking him.

I pull the jacket tighter around me. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around.

A person with semi long black hair is there. Their skin is white. Their eyelids look like they have been burnt off. They have a scar smile made across their face. They wear a black t-shirt and black sweatpants.

I jump in fear, bumping into Masky. I fall on top of Masky. I quickly climb off him.

"I-i'm so sorry, M-masky. P-please f-forgive me." I beg.

He chuckles, petting my head. I look at his hand.

"It's alright." He explains, walking away. I sigh, before turning back around.

The person who scared me is smiling. But, his emotions are... different? He is sad and...offended?

"I-i'm sorry if I hurt your f-feelings. Y-you just surprised m-me." I explain, gulping.

"It's whatever. I don't care." He explains. I blink a few times.

"B-but, you are s-sad..." I explain. He looks at me.

"No. I'm not." He argues.

"No, you are upset and I am trying to apologize." I argue back quietly.

"I'm not upset!" He yells, getting angry. I gulp.

"Yes, you are! Now, accept my apology!" I say a bit louder.

"No! BECAUSE I'M NOT UPSET!!" He yells.

"Yes, you are!" I yell back.

"FINE! I AM UPSET BECAUSE YOU ARE TREATING ME DIFFERENTLY THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE OF HOW I LOOK!!!" He yells. I smile at him. He looks at me before covering his mouth.

He tackles me in anger. He holds up a knife and attempts to stab me in the face.

I move my head to the side and roll up over. I pin him to the ground and twist his arm, the knife falling out of his hand. It cuts his hand and lands with a clink.

I kick the knife away. He glares at me before grabbing my mouth with his hand.

I glare at him and wrap my arm around his arm, pinning his arm in place.