Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Do you wanna do me a favor?" I ask. Jack and Jeff look at me.

"Depends on what it is." Jack explains.

"I need you to torture someone for me. You can't kill him though." I utter. They both start getting excited.

"Can I have a kidney if he has two?" Jack asks. I smile, nodding.

"How badly can we hurt them?" Jeff asks, a malicious smile crosses his face.

"As bad as you want. He just can't die." I explain. They nod.

"When can we start?"

"Soon."

~

The boy slowly stirs. He lifts his head and the chains attached to his limbs rattle.

"Huh? What's happening?" He asks out loud. He blinks rapidly, trying to make the sleep disappear. No one is around him. He stares at the wall in front of him, it is soaked in blood.

~

"I will be leaving the mansion for a little bit. If you need anything just chant my name and I'll be here as soon as I can." I explain. The inhabitants of my mansion all nod. I quickly teleport back to Slender's mansion. I walk down the stairs to the dungeon. I appear in front of Jermey. The rusted chains hold his arms in the air and his legs to the ground.

"Are you ready?" I ask him. His head shoots up to look at me.

"Oh uhm.. I don't think so.. but lets do it anyway... uhm.. what's your name?" He asks. I smile.

"Loki."

"What's gonna happen?" He asks.

"You are pretty much gonna be tortured until you are near death and then your body will change." I explain. He stares at me.

"Are you gonna do it....?" He asks.

"Do you want me too?"

"Well, I would like to keep our relationship positive. If you can avoid it, that would be ideal but if not that's okay." He explains. I nod.

"Two friends of mine will assist me then." I explain. A sharp whistle leaves my mouth.

Jack and Jeff enter the room.

"Holy shit! You guys are horrific!" He yells. They start to laugh.

"Thanks kid." Jeff mutters. He looks at me. "Is it time?"

"You may proceed." I grant. They both prowl towards the unsuspecting kid.

They unchain him from the wall and walk him over to a bloody metal table. He lays down and they strap him in. Jack picks up a scalpel and rolls up Jermey's tattered shirt.

He begins to make a small incision. Slowly he makes it bigger until he can see inside of Jermey's abdomen.

"Ah that fucking.. mmm... hurts..." He seethes. As Jack buries his gloved hand into Jermey, Jermey's face pales and his fists clench. "Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck. Ow! Motherfucker!"

He jolts his body to sit up but he doesn't move. He struggles.

"The more you struggle, the more it hurts, the more of a chance I have of hitting something that could kill you." Jack warns. Jermey stops moving but continues groaning in pain. Tears prick his eyes and slowly roll down his face.

Jack pulls the kidney up and slices it off. Jeremy starts to bleed profusely. He screams in agony. Jack ties off the wound and stitches the injury.

Jeff picks up two electric rods and brings them up to Jermey's temples. Tears stain his face as he catches his breath from screaming. Jeff connects the rods to Jeremy's forehead, sending waves upon waves of electricity into Jeremy's body. He begins to scream even more violently that before.

Jack walks over to the wall with various torture items. He picks up some toothpicks and a bloody rag. He returns to Jermey. He ties the rag around his mouth, gagging him. Jeff moves the rods, giving Jermey a break. He immediately resumes right after. Jermey's screams are muffled now.

Jack takes the toothpicks and places one underneath each fingernail and toenail. He slams one up into his nail bed one at a time. He allows a two minute break in between each one. Blood seeps from Jermey onto the table and the floor.

Jeff grows bored of the shock therapy and puts it away. He walks over the wall, trying to make a decision. He grabs a pair of tweezers and an iron. He plugs the iron in and sets it down to let it heat up. He walks over to Jeremy. Jack has finished and returned to the wall.

Jeff starts to slowly pluck out Jermey's eyelashes. It's a nice way to allow a break without giving too much leeway. Jeremy whimpers pathetically. Jack walks back over, a bucket in hand.

He places the bucket under a faucet before running upstairs. When the bucket is full, I turn off the water. Jack returns with a bag of ice. He dumps the ice into the bucket.

When Jeff finishes, Jack takes Jermey off the table. They walk him over to the bucket and force him to his knees. Jack begins to waterboard Jermey. Jeff picks up the iron and sets it on Jermey's back. Jermey screams into the water. Jack pulls out Jermey's head.

This process continues until Jermey's back is entirely burned. They put Jermey back in his chains and leave the room.

"I promise this is worth it." I mutter to him. He looks up at me weakly. He then smiles, before passing out.

~

Over the course of a month, all of the mansion has had a stab at Jermey. Jeff and Jack of course leading the forces. I was watching Jeff attack the beaten Jermey's back. Slice after slice cut through his scarred flesh.

Suddenly, the flesh started healing rapidly. I raise an eyebrow. Jeff attacked faster, all of the attacks healed.

"Mom. Stop." I order. He backs away from him. I bend down to Jermey's side. He looks up at me. A smile breaks across his face.

"Its nice to see you again, Loki." He greets. A green film starts to surround his body. It forms a cocoon-esque shell around Jermey.

~

The shell cracks and Jermey, or rather what used to be Jermey emerges.

His hair is now a firey red. His eyes are and emerald green and all his previous scars are nowhere to be seen. He stretches and I quickly look away. He's not clothed. I snap my fingers and some clothes appear in my hands.

"Here's some clothes that you can use for now." I explain. He takes them. I hear rustling.

"When do I get to leave this dungeon?" He asks. I open my eyes.

He is wearing grey sweatpants and a big baggy black hoodie. His pants slip slightly so I can see that he wears boxers underneath.

"Right now. Follow me." I order. I hear his footsteps behind me. We asend the stairs, quickly finding the exit. I lead him down a long hallway.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"You are going to stay in this room for now while I get a few more things set up for you." I explain.

"Can I make a request?" He asks. I nod.

"May I have something to draw with?" He asks. I nod again.

"Painter will bring it to you. He's quite nice and quiet, he listens well." I explain. I hear him nod. We halt in front of a room at the end of the hall.

"Is this it?" He asks. I nod. He opens the door and enters hastily.