Chapter Thirteen

"So, you knew! You knew and you didn't tell me!" I yell. Slender sighs, standing up from his desk.

"I was protecting you, (Y/N)." Slender explains.

"From what?" I ask. He faces me.

"I cannot tell you." He explains. My eyes narrow in anger.

"And why not?!" I yell.

"It's too dangerous." He explains. I grasp my knives tightly.

His body radiates so many different emotions I can't find any to latch onto.

I lower my head in defeat.

"Do your brothers know?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I just confirmed it for myself recently." He explains.

"So I don't have 'albinoism,' I'm just a Slenderbrother?" I ask.

"Well yes but-"

"Lemme guess, I can't tell anybody?" I ask. He nods.

I sigh heavily.

"Do you want to know why, (Y/N)?" He asks.

"Yes please."

"Let me tell you a story.."

"Okay...?"

"A long time ago, there was this family of six. A mother, a father, and four children... They all were strong supernatural beings from another world. The mother and father were warriors and rose their spawn to be the same. The mother and father came up with a brilliant idea for the names of their children. All of the boys would rhyme with their father's name. But then something happened to the happy family. The mother was kidnapped and held captive for many years.."

"Why was she held for so long when she was strong too?"

"They used a potion to turn her into a human. This made her significantly weaker."

"Poor lady.."

"Indeed.. During the years she was held captive, she was molested and abused. This resulted in her getting pregnant... and her captors knew this. As a result of this, they said she could leave. On one condition. She had to give them the child..."

"Did she..?"

"She was so exhausted and in so much pain, that it took her nine months to decide. She cried as she gave birth.. and she watched them take the baby away. And then they threw her out..."

"Did she make it home?"

"She ran for miles, and found her way into human civilization. She lived with them for the rest of her days, desperately searching for her husband and her sons. And regretting leaving her only baby girl..."

"What happened to the baby?"

"Despite the fact that the mother was human at the time, the baby was supernatural. This child grew up to be very strong. Never knowing who her mother was.. She was raised to be a robot. She wasn't allowed to have feelings. She was a weapon to her father. And that's it."

"The father of the girl was the enemy of her mother. The mother's husband stormed the palace where the child lived. The child fought her brothers, and their father. None of them knew. Until the husband and sons... finally won the long war..."

"Did the girl and her father die?"

"Her father was murdered by her mother's husband. But something happened before they killed her.."

"What happened?"

"She looked at them and smiled while crying for the first time. She spread her arms and awaited her death happily. The husband had mercy on her. He asked her why she looked so happy. And she told him the way she had lived her life and the abuse she suffered. They took her in, never knowing who she was... Then, the husband died.."

"What happened after that?"

"The girl had adopted the man as her father. She was so happy finally living her life the way she had always wanted. His death devastated her.. to the point she went insane from her grief..."

"What happened to her?"

"Her brothers cast a spell on her, in hopes of saving her."

"What did the spell do?"

"It was a reversal spell. They brought her back to when she was a child.. and they couldn't leave her there..."

"Why?"

"She was covered in scars and still had no light in her eyes."

"What did they do then?"

"They found a woman, who was pregnant with twins.. and decided to let her be the host."

"Host...?"

"They turned their only sister into a fetus, and used the woman as a host."

"And that woman... was my mother..."

"Indeed.."

"I understand now..."

"I thought you would."

"Can I know my name?"

"What?"

"I know (Y/N) is not my name, at least not anymore."

"You aren't ready to know that yet. When you are ready, you will know."

"Thank you sir.."

"For what?"

"Explaining and not leaving me in the dark."

"It is what you deserve."

I stand up and exit, walking back to my room. A blank stare covers my face as I walk down the hall.