04

🫀

-Like Gelo said

-
Like Gelo said. I could walk around. That's exactly what I was doing.

I saw people in the pool and I think I even saw a nigga on the roof. Some blowed shit.

I sighed and walk into the house. Jelica and them didn't come to where I was so I deadass sat there alone for almost an hour.

I found Jelica and Kenny. "Thank the fucking lord I found you." I groan. They laughed.

"You having fun?" she asked sipping her cup. "Kinda." I said. "Where Rayne?" Kenny asked drinking from a Titos bottle.

Crazy.

"She said she was with James but she texted me and said she didn't feel good so she had her mom pick her up." I said.

"Her mom ain't realize this a party?" Jelica laughed. "I guess not." I laughed too.

"Ou this is our shit! Girl, I'll be back." Jelica got up with Kenny. Oh my fucking GOD.

I sat back and took a big ass gulp of my drink. "Slow down emo." I heard a familiar voice. I put my cup down to see LaMelo across from me.

"Why are you right there?" I asked. "Cause this is my house? Why you here?" he played with his chains.

"Cause it's a party?" I look at him dumbly. "Why you always mad? Yo mama must not beat ya ass enough." he laughed.

Not gone lie my heart broke a little.

"Don't talk about my mom nigga." I said getting up. "What? You a mommy's girl or sum?" he stood up too.

I walked away. "Wait hold on im just playing with you emo." he stopped me. I turn around and pour my cup on him.

Everyone turns around. "Nigga call me that shit again and I promise you, you gone wake up in the sky." I flick the cup at him.

He just stood there and looked down at his fit. "What the fuck?" I heard Ashley. "Why do you keep ruining shit?!" she yelled and now every fucking body was looking.

"Me? Bitch what I say? Ya man is a spoiled ass nigga! I told you this shit!" I said.

"Don't mean you gotta ruin this shit! You love to ruin things huh? First our friend group now me and my boyfriend relationship?" she rolled her sleeves up.

LaMelo tried to pull her back but she didn't let him. I took off my earnings and put them on the couch next to me.

"C'mon fucking do something!" I was getting mad and I was drunk. She keeps fucking with me and this bitch gone feel my fucking hands.