024

FEW MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL
🫀

-These last few weeks have been fun as fuck

-
These last few weeks have been fun as fuck. Being with Melo all the time and hanging out with Jelica and the boys.

My aunt left again but sad to say I don't care to give her any attention anymore. She ain't nothing but a stranger.

"Slide them answers," Melo whispers. I look at him and shook my head. "It's the last test of the year you'll be fine." I whisper back.

I look back at my paper and I could feel eyes on me. It was Ashley. I shook my head and Melo deadass kicked my leg.

"Ow." I groan. "Nigga what?" I smack my lips. "C'mon please." he begged. I sighed rubbing my leg and showing him my paper.

I look at him and the teacher. "Hurry up." I grew anxious. "Im cool thank you, baby." he said and I pull my paper back.

Melo got up from his seat and turned his paper in. I sighed and doubled check my paper.

I get up and turn my paper in. "We aced that bitch." Melo gave me a high-five. I laughed and sat down.

Melo raised his hand. "Can I go to the bathroom?" he bounced his leg. "Yes, Ball." The teacher nodded and Melo walked out.

I laughed and got on my phone. "Why were you showing Melo your paper?" I look up and Ashley had her arms crossed.

"You find anything to fight about when it comes to Melo." I laughed. "Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to you." she said and I shot my eyes at her.

"Yo whatchu doin'?" Melo sat down. Ashley looked at him and smiled. "Just talking." fake ass bitch.

"Man go do something." Melo shook his head. Ashley frowns and walked away. "Im ready to leave." I sighed.

"Me too baby." Melo nods. I look at him and he smiled. "Aye remember when we used to hate each other?" he laughed.

"Nigga you started all of that." I shook my head. "I was only mean cause I liked yo ass." he flicked me.

"Boy, I will drop kick you." I laughed. "You wouldn't." he shrugs. I rolled my eyes and we talked the whole class cause we didn't have anything to do.
---
"Melo stop- nigga put me down!" I slapped his back. "No you gone stop being shy and meet my parents." he laughed.

"Im home!" Melo yelled. "MELO LET ME GOO!" I whined trying to get off of his shoulder.

"Nigga why you have her like that?" I could hear Lonzo. "She gone meet pops and mama." he said.