014

🏀

-"You need picked up?" Zo asked

-
"You need picked up?" Zo asked. "Yeah how long you gone be out for?" I asked and he hums. "Probably until like 10 or 11." he said.

Damn, that's late. The fuck he doing with Denise? "Yeah pick me up when you leave." I said getting out the car.

"I gotchu." he said and we did our handshake and I shut his car door. I walked up to Jeneah's doorstep and Zo drove off.

I knock on her door and wait.

The door opened and a whole different person opens the door. "Uh.." I scratch my head.

"Is Jeneah here?" I asked and she hums. "Who are you?" she asked but not in a mean way.

"Im LaMelo. I'm sorry for just popping up." I said and she let me in. "It's okay hun. JENEAH! your friend is here!" she yelled.

"You need anything to drink?" she asked. "Nah thank you though." I smiled and she nods and it looked like she was cooking.

I see Jeneah walk downstairs in a tank top and some shorts. God damn she look good.

She smiled and walked to me. "Why are you here?" she hugs me. "I can't see my friend?" I said sickly and kissed her.

We laughed and she pulled away. "Auntie?" Jeneah held my hand. She turns around and looked at us.

"This is Melo. Melo this is my auntie." she smiled. "Hi, Melo." her aunt smiled. "You look familiar." she tapped her lip with her finger.

"You might know my dad." I said and that's the only thing I could think about. "Is your dad's name Lavar?" I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah."

"I figured. Well, y'all go upstairs im cooking still." she said turning around." we shrug and go upstairs.

"I didn't know you would be here." Jeneah closed her door. "You ain't sound good so I came to see you." I walked to her.

She hums and we hug again. This shit better than anything right now. Ashley would always wanna fuck. No matter the situation or how anyone felt.

All she wanted was sex.

But Jeneah? She seemed like all she wanted was attention. Maybe physical touch her love language?

"Wanna watch a movie?" she let me go. I take my slides off and my jacket. "Whatchu wanna watch?" I asked and got in the bed with her.