05

🫀

-It was my last class until lunch and I was ready bitch

-
It was my last class until lunch and I was ready bitch. I sat in the back of the class so I was always on my phone when I could.

I was on Instagram and I swear this nigga LaMelo was on my feed. I scrunch my face up and click on his account.

Holy shit this nigga is verified?

I look through his account and I didn't even know he played basketball. Even on the Spire team.

I found a picture of him and his brothers. The Ball brothers. I didn't have Gelo on anything because we only talked when he was here at school.

I look at Gelo's account and he was verified too. "Ms. Willson." I heard and I look up.

"Yes, Mrs. Morgan?" she puts her hand out. "Give it to me." she puts her hand on her hip.

"No." I look at her. "No? Jeneah now!" she yelled and once again everyone was looking at me.

"Im done with everything I don't have anything else to do." I shrug. She sighed and walked away.

Yeah, bitch this my fucking phone. Old bitch.

I rolled my eyes and go back to my phone. I look at Lonzo's page.

Damn these niggas are famous as fuck. But I could care less honestly. The bell rang and I shut my phone off grabbing my things.

I walk out of class and I started to walk to lunch. I saw Jelica so I walked to her. "Hey girl." she smiled while holding Kenny's hand.

"Hey." I smiled back. "You talk to Melo again yet?" she asked. "Yeah, a little but it wasn't anything major." I said shrugging.

"Oh since it's Thursday we should go shopping. You know they got them 50% off deals today." I said. "I love the way you think." we laughed and got to lunch.

We had our own little table. Rayne, Jelica, Kenny, and me. "Ashley has been on my ass about LaMelo way too damn much." I said sitting my bag down.

"Why do you keep calling him by his government?" Kenny asked while we walked to go get lunch.

"Cause that's his name?" I gave him a confused look. "Girl call him Melo. Only teachers call him LaMelo." Rayne said laughing.

"But anyway what did she say?" we got in line. "She was talking mad shit. Thinking she gone beat my ass or something. I even had a dream I was gone beat her ass." I laughed.