033

WEEKS LATER
-
"You ready?" Lonzo asked and I nodded. I wish Rayne or Jelica was going with us but they got other shit going on.

I'm sure I know a few people in Detroit.

"You gonna come with us to see Melo in his hotel-" Gelo started. "No." I mug. "We not gone leave you alone in this hotel." Gelo said.

"He's in the same hotel tho?" I shook my head. "Still." Lonzo joined. "No. I said no damn." I sighed.
-
AFTER FLIGHT
-
"GELO!" I laughed yelling while chasing him down the hotel hallway. He laughed and we stopped running.

"Okay, Jen your hotel room is right across from us okay?" Lonzo seemed fed up or something.

"You okay Zo?" I asked and he nods. "Babymama drama." he laughed and I did too.

My phone started ringing and it was Kenny. "Hello?" I open the door to my hotel.

"You alone?" he asked and I was confused. "Yeah im in a hotel room why? You okay?" I asked putting my bags down.

"Man James and I locked up right now." I could hear things in the background. "Then how are you calling me off your phone?" I asked.

"They gave me 20-30 minutes to talk to you and my girl. Even Jelica. She carrying my kid." he said and I stopped everything I was doing.

"Hello?" Kenny said. "I uh- what?"

"We were found out before you left. She was scared to tell any-"

"TIMES UP MR SAY!" I heard. "I love you, sis. We gone try to get James to talk to you." is all he said and hung up.

Pregnant? Jail? Cheating ass boyfriend?

I laughed to myself out of frustration. "Let us in." Gelo sang banging on the door.

I open the door and the two come in. "Okay now, are you okay?" Lonzo asked. "Yeah." I sighed getting comfortable.
-
After I changed we started walking to Melo's room. I felt my hands sweating. "Oh, we're going out tonight." Gelo said.

"Already?" I laughed and did too. "Hell yeah. After we talk to Melo we out." he said and I nod.

"Melo!" Lonzo knocks on the door and I could hear Melo get excited while opening the door.

"Nigga you seem happy as hell after getting caught cheating." Gelo squints while pointing at Melo.

"Man shut the hell up." Melo smacked his head. They laughed and Melo looks at me. "You gone stay there or fuckin' move?" I asked looking at him.

He cracks the door.

"Can we argue after whatever we about to do? Huh?" he got closer to my face.

"Get the fuck out of my face." I pushed his head. He smacks his lips. He ain't got no reason to be mad.

I walk into the room and sat the farthest from them.

They talked for a little bit and I was on my phone texting Rayne about all the shit Kenny told me.

This shit is too overwhelming.

"We finna get ready come on," Gelo said and I got up. "Aye Jeneah stay in here real quick." Melo said and I groan.

"Bro what? The fuck makes you think I wanna talk to you?" I cross my arms. I'm about to start screaming.

"You fucking cheated on me with your ex. You gotta be fucking stupid if you think I wanna-"

He put me against the door with his hand on my jaw. Oh- okay.

"You gone let me fucking speak?" I sighed and nodded and he let my jaw go but still had me against the door.

"Who told you I cheated on you?" he scrunched his eyebrows. "So you did cheat on me?" I got soft.

I know you're thinking 'bitch you should've known he cheated on you'.

I get that but when you love someone and you heard they did something you don't wanna believe it happened.

So I convinced myself he didn't fuck her. Or I think he fucked her?

"You fucked her?" I push him. "Jen-"

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY STICK YO DICK IN YA EX?!" I swear I slapped that nigga across his face.

"Damn." he whispered sitting on the bed. I stopped myself from crying. "I can do that shit too. Watch." I walked out and slammed his door.
-
"Half past twelve I was alone I can't be compromised." I sang while getting ready.

Melo wasn't gone ruin my night. I'm gone ruin his.

"Fuckin' on my ex we ain't apologize." I finished putting my lashes on. Oh, I look good.

Lonzo said he was waiting in the lobby with Melo and Gelo. He said Dmo was going out with us too.

Is there another guy?

Be honest.

Honest.

Honest, are you honest?

I spray perfume and grab all my things. I turn my blue tooth speaker off and grab my key car and put it in my purse.
-
"Oh! Friend don't do it to them!" Dmo yelled and I laughed hugging him. "Hi, Dmo." he hugs me.

"Wus up sis?" we pull away. "Damn you look good." Gelo looked at me. "Thank you, Gelo." I smiled and Lonzo covers me up.

"She is too young! You're like 20!" he laughed and I did too. "Man it's a compliment. I have a girlfriend nigga." he smacked him.

Melo stayed on his phone.

He didn't look as dressed. But he's not my concern right now. Getting fucked up and forgetting everything is.
-

COME ON NOW YALL MISSIN OUT ON THIS SONG!!!!!

ima start showin y'all what i'm listening to everytime i write 🤭

malls melo got his number bac!!!😩
i feel like he finna go crazy this year idk👀

malls melo got his number bac!!!😩i feel like he finna go crazy this year idk👀

FUCK MISSPELLING