023

🏀

-Jeneah came over but she fell asleep crying to me

-
Jeneah came over but she fell asleep crying to me. I felt bad for her. She ain't deserve any of that shit.

It was the next morning by the way.

I was already up because I couldn't stop thinking. My dads has been on my head since I quit the tour. Lonzo was out doing his thing and so was Gelo.

Jeneah was hurting. I'm surprised I can put up with this shit. I sighed putting my head back.

I felt tears go down my cheek. Nigga am I crying? I lift my head and wipe my eyes.

"Melo?" the door cracks open. It was my mom. I smiled. "Hey, mama." she smiled and walked in closing the door.

"Is that- your girlfriend?" my mama was still recovering but she was getting better by the day.

I nod. "Yeah." she smiled and I did too. "Love you." she said. "I love you too mama." I kiss her hand.

She waved and walked out.

I sighed and looked at Jen. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Nothing. After a little bit, she ended up waking up.

"Good morning." I smiled and she groans rubbing her eyes. "Morning." she mumbled.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked her while she stretched. "Okay, I guess." she sighed. "What time is it?" she asked looking at me.

I grab my phone and told her the time. "8:40." I said and she nods. "We could still go to school." I said.

She nods. "I don't have clothes tho." she ties her hair up. "I'll let you wear some of mine." she nods and we got up to get ready.
---
"You gotta extra toothbrush babe?" Jen asked walking into the bathroom. "Uh yeah, I do." I dig in the drawer and found an unopened toothbrush.

"Thank you." she smiled. "Of course baby." I said putting my shirt on. She brushed her teeth and I brushed my hair.

Jeneah got done brushing her teeth and walked back into the room. "This shirt is mad old." I said giving her one of my old shirts from middle school.

"Thank you.." she nods. "And I got some Nike sweatpants on the bed." I pointed. She nods and I grab all my things for school.

I look over and she was changing. God damn, she had a nice body. I look away and spray cologne all on my shirt.

"Do I look okay?" she asked and I look at her. "You look fine." I said kissing her. "Okay." she hums and puts her shoes on.