016

🏀

-"Nigga you gone be in the NBA one day

-
"Nigga you gone be in the NBA one day." RJ said standing next to my locker.

"Man I don't even think im that good. I feel like I'll just play in college or something." I shrug.

"You dumb ass nigga that ain't make any sense." RJ laughed and I did too. "Hey, Melo." I look over and it was Ashley.

"Wus up Ashley?" I didn't pay her no mind and RJ was showing me something. "Nigga that's funny as fuc-"

"You did good last night. You looked good too." she cut RJ completely off. We both look at her.

"Ashley im talking to someone." I said pointing at RJ. "Can I please just talk to you?" she tilted her head.

"Aye, I'll see you in class." RJ said and we did our handshake. "Aight." is all I said and turn around looking at Ashley.

She was wearing some shit. Her chest was all out and her pants were tight as fuck.

"Why you showing so much skin? Cover that shit up." I said and she smiled. "You miss me huh?" she grabs my hand.

I try and pull it away but she wouldn't let me. "Nah I got a girl. I'm cool." I shook my head looking down at her.

"Who? Jeneah?" she laughed. "Yeah? Man im not even." I pull my hand away. "Melo we didn't even break up. You ghosted me and went with her." she crossed her arms.

"Ghosted equals break up." I brush my hair with my hands. "I miss you though." she put her hands on me.

This bell needs to ring. We still had a whole 5 minutes. "I know you miss me too." she said.

I don't wanna say I miss her. But I do. But then again I wasn't fucking with her like that anymore.

She stood on her tippy toes and grabs my neck pulling me down to her level. She kissed me and I tried pulling back but she had a fucking GRIP.

NIGGA FUCK.

I pull away and she smiled and laughed. "Bye baby." she walks away and I just stood there.

What the fuck?

I wipe my lips and turn around looking at Jeneah. She was red and her eyes were getting watery.

"Oh, so we just lie now? What the fuck was that?!" she cried and everyone was looking at us.

I got red and looked at her.