06

🏀

-Me Jeneah Jelica and Kenny

-
Me Jeneah Jelica and Kenny. I guess Rayne and James was finna pull up later. "Who you going to prom with?" Jeneah asked as we walked into the mall.

"Most likely Ashley." I sighed. "You?" I ask her. "Nobody." she said and I kinda felt bad. "If I don't go with Ashley you wanna go with me?" shit it's worth a shot.

She bad.

"No." she laughed and I smacked my lips. "Why not? You know you would." I said. "Cause im gonna be in the grave." she said shaking her head.

"If Ashley were to do something to you I would damn near be surprised cause she can't fight." I said.
🫀

-No way in fucking hell was I gone go to prom with Melo

-
No way in fucking hell was I gone go to prom with Melo. Bitch that's like me setting my death date.

"I found y'all finally." Jelica sighed. "Where were y'all at?" I asked looking at some dresses.

"Looking for a tux." Kenny said holding his up. "What color are we wearing?" I asked.

"Girl me and Kenny wearing red. Rayne and James wearing blue. I don't know what y'all wearing." Jelica said.

"Yall?" Me and Melo said at the same time. "Aint y'all going together?" Kenny asked confused. "No, he's going with Ashley." I said.

"Oh.." Jelica but her nail. "So you really don't have a date?" Jelica asked. "Exactly."

"You can't go with a friend or something?" Melo asked. "The only one I can think about is Gelo and he's like 20 so no." I shook my head.

"I hate to say this but go with Gelo." Melo said. "You're smoking dick." I laughed and so did they.

"Im gone call him to come here." Melo said. "Wait you wanna go pick yo tux out?" Kenny asked Melo.