018

🏀

A WEEK LATER-I was packing to leave

A WEEK LATER
-
I was packing to leave. "You'll be back on Spire once tour's over." my dad said. That's the only good thing I've heard.

I just nod. "And Ashley's here for you." he said and I sighed. Sooner or later Ashley walks in.

"Hey." she said closing the door. I ignore her. "Im sorry." she sat down. I didn't say anything I just folded my clothes.

"Melo-"

"Man why the fuck you here? You like to ruin shit. Go home." I zip my suitcase up. "I just wanted to see you before you left. You're leaving for like 6 months Melo." she sat up.

"And I don't wanna spend my last month here seeing you!" I got mad. She sighed and walked out.

Fuck man she's mad weird.
---
I had a long-ass drive to the airport. We was all in a bus. We was all tired as fuck and I just wanted to be with Jeneah if anything.

World tour? Nah this wild.

I don't think I'll be able to finish my high school year. As much as I want to I know I won't. But at least I went to prom?
🫀

HOURS LATER-"I don't think im going to school tomorrow

HOURS LATER
-
"I don't think im going to school tomorrow." I whispered into the phone. "Why?" he asked whispering back.

"I need a break or something. Too stressed out." I sighed. "Ashley stopped by," he said and I rolled my eyes.

Melo told me everything. I trusted him to believe him. "Why?" I spoke lowly still. "So she could see me before I left." he sighed.

"I hope you get to come back soon enough." I mumbled. "Me too." he looks at the phone.

"Be safe." I said and he nods. "Always." he said we hung up. "Fuck." I sighed and I went to sleep.
---
"You're failing Jen! What the fuck is this?" my aunt yelled looking at my grades.