030

🫀

-"Get up baby!" I yelled from the bathroom

-
"Get up baby!" I yelled from the bathroom. All I could hear was Melo snoring.

"LaMelo Ball. Get up!" I walk into the room. He groans and covered himself in his blanket.

"LaMelo Lafrance Ball!" I smacked his ass. "BRO!" he jumped up fast as fuck and I started laughing.

"Nah that's not funny Jeneah." he smacked his lips. "Boy you know you liked it." I said laughing.

"Nigga you 20 minutes to be ready. Get up." I said going back to the bathroom. "You sound like my mom." he groans coming into the bathroom.

"Whatever it takes to get you up." I shrug brushing my teeth. Melo put the toilet seat up and started pulling his pants down.

"Melo im still in the bathroom." I look away. "Man you act like you ain't never seen my dick before." he said continuing to piss.

"Enough nigga." I laughed rinsing my mouth out. He flushed the toilet. "Move." he smiled shoving me.

"You move nigga." I laughed and he washed his hands. "You look good by the way." he said kissing my neck.

"Mmhm." I hum and watched him walk out. I smiled and started to do my hair.
-
"Why do I'll take so long?!" Rayne groans. "Pipe down monkey." Melo patted her head.

"Racist." James pointed and we laughed. "Nigga look like spider monkey!" Kenny busted out laughing.

"Foul." I shook my head. "You going to hell." Melo laughs.

"Okay, im done." I said shutting the bathroom light off. "Let's go." Jelica smiled and we all walked out.

"We leaving dad." Melo said. "Yall be safe. Melo remember that the flight is tomorrow." Lavar said.

"Yeah, I know." Melo sighed. We all go to the car. "Woah I thought we were driving separate?" James asked.

"Nigga no we're not." Kenny said getting in. "Nigga there's six of us. Not all of us gone fit in the backseat dumbass." James argued.

"Me and Melo will take his car or mine." I said. "Yeah nigga so get in," Kenny said. James smacked his lips getting in.

"Lucky I got my keys." Melo said. "Boy." I laughed and we got in his car. He puts music on and we followed them to six flags.
-
"GET ME OFF THIS SHIT!! MAMAAAAAA!" Kenny screams. "NIGGA IM GONE PASS OUT!" Melo cried.