Chapter 15: Control Arjun Controlllll

Y/n's pov

My body felt really weak I couldn't open my eyes even. With so much effort I opened my eyes slowly.....

When I opened my eyes. I noticed I'm in a different place. I jumped out off the bed and held my head with my hands because I felt dizzy... I closed my eyes and waited till I felt OK.

I opened my eyes again and saw the room..... Then only I remembered that now I'm in chennai.

I looked around for arjun but he was not here.... I remembered I had fever. So I checked myself. Yup I still have fever....

My stomach grumbled..... I sat on the bed for a while and went to the bathroom and noticed I'm still in the same clothes which I wore to the airport. I washed my face and brushed my teeth...

I went back to the room and took a nightwear ( because I want to wear something comfortable) from my suitcase and changed into it......

I wrapped a shawl around me because I felt cold.

I went down intended to see arjun there but as usual he was not there.

Papa... Enduruchutiya..... Vandu breakfast sapadu ma..... Shanti aunty said.

(Shanti aunty-maid, wife of selvam uncle)

I smiled at her a little and went to the dining table.

She placed a bowl of porridge for me...

Aunty..... I called her.

Enna papa coffee venuma... She asked

Illa arjun enga aunty..... I asked with little hesitation.

Thambi nethe office pochu... Innum varala... Oru vezha angaye thoongirukum..... She said.

Aprom thambi ungaluku sapadu kuduthu Tablets kuduka solitu pochu papa.... She said

Mmmm... I just replied and had the porridge..

Indha papa... She said handing me the tablets

I had and went back to the room... Since I felt sleepy and tired. I dozed off soon I laid on the bed.

Time skip......

Around 2pm.

Papa endri ma.... Someone shook me.

I opened my eyes and see.. Shanti aunty..

Lunch saptu thoongu ma.... She said..

Naa aprom sapdren aunty.... I slept and closed my eyes...

I heard the footsteps fading so I slept again.

After hours of sleep

I woke up and see the time.

5pm...

I freshed up and went down.

I went straight to the kitchen and I saw selvan uncle and shanti aunty chatting and smiling...

A smile crept on my face.

I cleared my throat to get there attention.

Aiyoo papa enduruchutiya.... She asked.

Naa edachum disturb panitena.... I asked with a mischievous smile.

Naa poi thotathula irukura vela pakuran.... Selvan uncle said and left from there. Here shanti aunty is blushing.

Ada po papa... Iru naa unaku coffee um biscuits um tharen.... She said

I sat on the kitchen counter....... I remembered my kitchen moments with arjun when I came to his house to get invitation.... But how can he change drastically in a few days....

kadhal Thantha ValiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara