Chapter 32 : Avanai Kanden

Arjun's pov

After I burned that her hand. I left the house and went to the bar...

I drink till I lose my mind....en di en janani ah enkitta irundu piricha.... I questioned her in my mind.

After that... I don't remember anything....

When I woke up thw next morning I found I was in my house...

I was lying on the bed....

I looked around and uhhh.. This hangover....

Eii y/n..... I called her.

No response...

I called her once again this time loud enough even the people in the hall can hear me...

Still no response came... I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen because I know that she would be there.

I saw all the food prepared yesterday was there... The foul smell filled the kitchen..

Where the hell she is... Why the hell the house is in this condition....

Eii y/n enga di iruka.... I called her and went to the room

Everything was there as it was but y/n wasn't there. I checked the bathroom, balcony and every nook and corner of the house.. I went back to her room once again to find whether her clothes were there or not.

The clothes were there... But the next moment something caught my eyes.

I moved towards the dressing table.... I saw her jewels, the debit and credit there..

I took her earring in my hand...

I kept it in my pocket and went to the main gate to ask manikandan.

Manikandan uncle... Y/n engachum pathingala.... I asked.

He didn't reply.

I got irritated....

Naa ketukitte iruken neega badil sollama nikuringa.... I yelled at him.

He handed his uniform to me... That's when I noticed that he isn't dressed in uniform but in casual clothes.

Enna manikandan ...i asked raising my eyebrows.

Sir naa velaya vitu poren... Enaku Inga vela paakuradula viruppam illa... He said.

Enna thidir nu.... I asked gritting my teeth.

Oru ponna koduma paduthuravar kitta enaku vela paaka virupan illa sir.. Naanum oru ponna pethavan thaan... He said.

Enna andha y/n sonnazha.... I asked.

Andha ponnu paavom sir. Idhu varaikum oru vaartha sonnadhu illa... Neega epdi andha ponna nadathuringanu naagazhum paaka thane seirom. Ana ungazha oru naazh kooda vitu kuduthu pesunadu illa andha ponnu. Nethu andha ponne ungazha vitu poga mudivu eduthurukuna andha ponnu manasu evlo baathichirukum...... Manikandan said.

Oh poitazha romba nalladu... Ippo evana vazhachu podalam nu poirupa... I thought.

The thought of her leaving me is doing something inside.

Get out... Idhuku mela ungazhuku inga vela illa... I said.

Adhu enaku thevayum illa sir. Ana onnu mattum solren andha ponnu thangam sir. Oru naazh illa oru naazh neega varutham padathaan poreenga.... He siad and left.....

I scoffed hearing his words.......

So the one who ruined my life left me forever .... I smiled shaking my head.