Chapter 44: I'll Leave You Forever

Hi makkazhe.

This chapter contains suicidal thoughts. Read at your own risk. I don't support This either but for the flow of the story I had to use this. Hope you understand.

Arjun's pov

When I saw y/n leave the wedding hall... I felt my heart broke....

I'm sorry y/n I couldn't talk anything infront of you... I can't take if you deny to accept me as your husband in the public...

My eyes turned red in rage... I stormed towards that lady...

How dare you badmouth about my wife.... I roared right infront of her face.

She looks terrified..

Arjun.. Calm down... Sid pulled me back..

How dare she... I escaped from sid's hold..

En pondatti pathi unaku enna teriyum... Evlo asingama pesura.. Nee ellam enna pombazha.... Neeyum ponna pethu vachukittu ipdi pesura... En pondatti pathu thappa pesuniye.. Un ponnu epdi nu visaruchu pathadhane teriyum.... I yelled.

En ponna pathi thappa pesadinga... She yelled back.

Unga ponna pesuna ivlo varutham paduringale.. Ada mathiri adhutha ponna pathi pesura munnadi yosichu pesunga...en y/n manasu evlo kastham patrukum.... Ava thaali, vermillion podala.. So what... Adhu ava viruppam... No one has the right to ask about it.... If anything happens to my y/n... Mark my words I'll kill you and your family..... I roared..

Un kalyanam naala thaa ava amaidhiya pora.... Adhunala thaa naanum idhoda poren... Just go man... Get married.... I said and went in search of my wife..

My eyes spilled the tears.

I found her crying hugging Diya...

I called her..

The next moment an unexpected thing happened... Y/n slapped me.

The words she spoke killed me. Atlast those words..

Listen carefully Arjun .... I HATE YOU... YOU GOT THAT I HATE YOU.... I'LL BE VERY HAPPY IF THIS IS OUR LAST MEETING. I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU LEAVE ME FOREVER. I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU DIE....... Y/n yelled. 

All i can do is... cry.....

Y/n........ Raghav mama yelled at y/n.

Diya had a shocked expression.

A bitter smile appeared on my face..

Vidu Raghav En y/n manasala apdi sollamata.. She is hurt... She is hurt because of me..... He said to Raghav mama.

I never thought I earned this much hatred from you... OK y/n... I'll never bother you anymore.... But remember one thing I'll love you forever..... I said in a raspy tone.

I saw her standing there without any emotions on her face.

I saw her leaving....

Ponga renduverum y/n thaniya pora... I said.

They also went...

I moved to my car.. I got in and cried louder....

I don't blame my y/n.. I turned her like this... How stupid of me to hurt an angel like her....

I drove off to my house..... Since Its Sunday.. No one is at home. Even shanti ma and selvam pa went to their house...

When I entered the house..... A gush of emptiness engulfed me...