Chapter 41: My Love For Her

Arjun's pov

When I reached my house, I directly went to my room. I lied on my bed placing my hands below my head.

My eyes is filled with my y/n's sleeping form. I never paid attention to her all these while. Whenever I felt like seeing her I restrain myself from doing that.

My mind replayed my memorable times with her.

Memories are italicized...

The shock on her face when she fell on me....when we went to see Diya

The way she ran away seeing me in the mall.

The way she hid behind her appa with shyness when I caught her dancing with her appa.

When I saw her ogling at me when she came to my house to get invitation.

The way her face turned red when she we had an close encounter in the kitchen. If Amma didn't come that day.. I would have lost my control...

The moment she got on my bike. Which I never let anyone to seat behind.

The way I got jealous seeing her with other guys.

The cute reaction on her face when she was me just wrapped by a towel around my waist...

The way she smiled at me when I applied haldi on her cheeks.

The way I got irritated seeing her in backless outfit.

Our kiss.....

Suddenly my mind flashed her crying face, her bruises, her bleeding lips, her burnt palm...

All because of me..... The smile vanished from her face and replaced with sadness....

Her eyes always showed her love for me. But I failed to notice it...

When I did it too late.

Tears spilled out of my eyes.... A bitter smile formed on my lips.

Y/n... I gave you lots of pain... I wonder how did you endure it all the time. I couldn't face digest it when you avoid me. But I did it to you all the time. I called you names, I hurt you sexually but you never showed it on your face ever. But I couldn't handle this.... I want you in my embrace. I want to shower you and our with my love. I want to make you feel secured. I promise you y/n... I promise you... I'll go to any extreme to get you back.

I love you.... I really do.... I said hugging her kurti to my chest..

My eyes burned due to lack of sleep and crying... Soon sleep engulfed me.

11 am

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around....

I looked at the time.... Shit... 11 am..

I quickly got out of bed and the first thing came to my mind was to check my phone... I opened the camera footage...

I was quite disappointed when I saw y/n's room empty.....

But my disappointment vanished in a second.....

The room door opened and y/n came in...

A smile appeared on my face.

I saw her pulling a suitcase which was kept under the bed.

Y/n weight di adhu.... I shouted seeing the screen as if she can hear me.

I saw her opening the suitcase and getting the things out.....

Thambi....someone knocked on my room door....

kadhal Thantha ValiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara