Chapter 34 : Janani

Arjun's pov

How dare she call me and talk rubbish..

Munnadi love nu poi solitu irunda. Ippo kozhandaiku aabathunu.. Enna ponnu Iva Ellam kozhandaiya vachu poi solra.

I tried to concentrate my mind on other things but I couldn't.... I feel something odd.

I took out a cigarette and lit it up.. Taking puffs....

What if she is telling the truth...... That can't be.. She will do anything to gain my attention...

I tried hard to divert my mind but couldn't. I put the cigarette down and ran to my car.

I looked at the message she sent me.. It was an address her address....

I got in my car and drove to the address she sent......

Shit shit shit.....

I got struck up in the traffic...... That day I felt that baby's movement. An unknown feeling caught my senses...
Making me long to feel it again but my ego didn't let me do it. That's why I left the coffee shop soon that day.

Rekha's pov ( y/n's neighbor)

Me and rishabh ji were coming back from the grocery store.

We were on the way to our house.... That's when we say... Y/n lying there on a pool of blood.

(just imagine she is unconscious)

Rishabh ji... I called him pointing at y/n.

We rush to her.... She was clenching her belly.

We got scared. Rishabh ji let's take her to the hospital.... I said

He carried her in his arms...

You close the door and come.... He said.

I hurriedly went inside the her house. I saw her phone lying on the phone. I picked it up with me and closed the door and went..

We got in an auto and rushed to the hospital.

Rishabh ji mujhe bohot dhar lag raha hai..... I said to my husband.

(rishabh I'm really scared)

Y/n ko kuch nehi hoga.... Tum fikar mat karo ..... He said
(nothing will happen to y/n, you don't worry)

We reached the government hospital...... We went inside. The doctor on seeing y/n's condition they took her to the emergency ward.

Rishabh ji yeh y/n ki phone..... I said handing him y/n's phone.

(rishabh this is y/n's phone)

Rishabh ji was calling someone from y/n's phone...

Hello... Y/n.. Friend... Rishabh ji talked to the person on the other side of the phone.