Chapter 26: Vikram's Punishment

Y/n's pov

6.am...

The day began just like everyday.... I slept on the floor last night... I don't want to be next to him.... I don't have strength to face his Wrath and those hurtful words......

Just thinking about it is enough to make me cry......

I got up from the mattress.... I turned to see arjun.... he is sleeping peacefully.....

I smiled controlling my tears seeing him

I smiled controlling my tears seeing him..... I moved closer to him, sat next to him and caressed his cheeks with love.... and whispered ..... I love you arjun....

I quick did my morning routine and picked a saree to wear...

My hair is wrapped in the towel

My hair is wrapped in the towel.... I put vermillion on my hair partition and went to the poojai room...

I lit the bronze lamp.... I put my hands together and prayed.....

I took some thirnir and applied it on my forehead. That's when akka and mama came followed by Arjun...

Parrah.... Y/n va idhu.. Kalaika ezhumbi kuzhichu, saami kumptu..... Nammabave mudila..... Akka said cupping her mouth dramatically...

I glared at him...

Ama arjun en thangachi ah enna panna ipdi Marita.... Akka asked.

He simply smiled....

I took the poojai thattu and went to akka..... I put thirnir on her forehead and did the same for raghav mama...

I took some thirnir and was about to put it on Arjun's forehead but he pushed my hands away...

Everyone looked at him confused .

Naa innum kuzhikala.... Arjun said and left...

I put the poojai thattu back in the poojai room and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone...

Akka too helped me.. We were chatting and preparing breakfast.

Y/n someone called my name..

Who else it could be.... Arjun...