Chapter 16: Aravind

Arjun's pov

After ruining my sleep last night she is still sleeping........

But i couldn't understand what I'm feeling for her....

It's almost 10. Am still she is sleeping. I can't go out without her waking up.

I sat on the small single couch in her room..... Should I have to say that I have been sitting on the sofa since last night. Because.....i don't want to loose control... I know that's what she is planning.

This bitch can go to any extreme to keep me under her clutch.

If she can even ruin her sister's marriage to marry me then she can go to any extreme.

I still remember how happy I was to marry my janani but she ruined everything just by one word...... LOVE.

* Knock knock *

Someone knocked on the door.

She woke up with a jerk hearing that.

Her top's strap slid down her shoulders giving me a good view of her inner....

She rubbed her eyes....i just gave her a glare.....

She jerked out off the bed and stood on her legs.... Looking at me terrified. Should I say pretending to be terrified.

I grit my teeth seeing her acting....

My eyes moved to her body.. Telling her state...

Her eyes moved in that way and adjusted her strap and covered herself with the duvet as if she is sati savitri.

She moved to the door and opened it slightly.

Ennadi ivlo neram thoonguniya.... Her amma asked.

Adhu vandu..... She stretched the sentence.

Sari....irukattum ma..... Her amma said chuckling.

I guess she thought something else happened.

Neram Da..... 🤦‍♂️.

Seekram kuzhichitu neeyum mappillai vaanga kovil Pogalam...saree katti di thangam.... Her amma said.

Edhuku ma.... She asked.

Diya ku engagement invitation ready aagitu so ada kovil la poi poojai panitu vara.... Her amma said.

Adhuku eduku arjun ma... She asked.

I gritted my teeth....its all because of her diya is gonna be someone else's.

Adhu appa vara mudiyadu ma adan oru thunaiku.... Amma said.

OK aththa naa varen.... I said moving close to y/n.

Sari mappillai seekram vanga... Her amma said looking down.

Y/n closed the door once her Amma went.

Now she is sandwiched between me and the door.

She looked at me with her doe eyes.