Chapter 40: His Rubbish Plan

Y/n's pov

I'm alone at home now. It's around 11.pm.

You must be wondering where is my akka and Raghav mama right.

They went to my appa amma's house to get my things here.

I denied going with them because if I go there my neighbor you can call it as my second family too..

They will come to meet me. I definitely can't stop myself from breaking down infront of them. They know me well. A slight change in my behavior can give them a hint about my condition. That's why akka and mama went there alone at this time so that they won't have meet our neighbors as well.

I waited for them to come back.

I went to my room and locked it.... I laid on the bed. I lifted my t-shirt and caressed my bare belly. I felt my little one moving....

Amma loves you a lot baby.... I said and chuckled when I felt a kick.

The baby started moving a lot now.... She reminds me her presence almost ever time.

I took out the diary which I hid below my pillow and started writing about my cravings.

Actually I'm such a lucky girl.... *note the sarcasm * usually when girls are pregnant they want their husband to fulfill their cravings.

Even I too have the same wish. I want him to buy me masala rice, Naan, and raw mango everything I crave. My fate I can't even think about it.

I was brought back from my trance when I heard the gate opening sound.

I went down and opened the door not before checking through the window.

It's akka and mama.

Raghav mama came dragging a suitcase. I waited for them at the entrance with a smile on my face.

Raghav suitcase ah y/n room la vachuru....akka said.

Poor mama. Kadaisila ipdi aagitare.... I thought and silently giggled.

I saw Raghav mama coming down after placing the suitcase in my room.

Akka Yarachum pathagala.... I asked.

Illa di. Actually correct ah thaa poirukom..... akka said...

Time aachu nee poi thoongu. Kalaila pesikalam... Akka said.

Mmm.. I replied and went to my room. I noticed my suitcase. Its the same suitcase where I kept Arjun's memories....

I hesitantly opened the suitcase and searched for his shirt... I found it... I took it in my hand. My eyes started tearing. How many days i had slept hugging this shirt. How many day I had dreamed about him wearing his shirt.

My mind started bombarding with all his memories. I put the shirt back inside and closed it.

But my eyes didn't stop watering.. "you don't deserve my love Arjun. You are the reason for my suffering".

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes with still tears flowing down my cheeks.

Soon I dozed off.

Morning

I woke up around 9 am. My pregnancy made me a heavy sleeper.

I don't wake-up in the middle or anything and straight 8 to 9 hrs sleep.

After doing my morning routine. I went downstairs...

I saw akka and mama chatting and having tea together. I felt little jealous of my akka.