Chapter 35: Her Silent Treatment

Arjun's pov

I heard y/n screaming...." I hate you arjun" ...

A lone tear escaped from my eyes. It's all because of me... If I tried talking to her that day this wouldn't have happened...

Now I want my janani my y/n but she hates me like anything.

I was thinking about all these things that's when reality hit me hard

She is carrying our baby and she is weak... She shouldn't behave like this and I can't let her starve. She has to take her medicine..

I didn't hear any sound afterwards. I got worried and went to her room running. I knocked on the door. But I received no response. I knocked on it few times

Fear overtook my senses. I break open the door.

I saw y/n lying on the floor unconscious. Her room was filled with scattered clothes and few broken glasses.

I took her in my lap.

Y/n kanna Thora di

Y/n kanna Thora di... Enna paaru... Y/n... I tapped her cheeks.

But she didn't wake up.

I carried her in my arms and rushed to the hospital.

City hospital..

I admitted y/n there.... Tears didn't stop falling from my eyes.

I called Rahul who is also working in that hospital. When I informed him. He rushed to me.

Ennachu da...he asked.

Dei y/n.... Y/n.... I couldn't say anything further.

Ennachu da y/n... Ava enga... He asked.

Admit paniruken... I said.

Ennada Panna avazha... He asked grabbing my collars.

I silently cried....

Patient y/n... The nurse was saying something...

Rahul pushed me and went to the nurse...

That's my sister.... Rahul said.

The doctor is calling you inside... She said and entered the doctor's cabin.

We both went in.

Doctor I'm y/n's brother. What happened doctor . How's her condition now.... He asked while I stood next to him silently.

Sir you are doctor then how can you be so careless... How can you let your pregnant sister to starve ... Her BP level is low that's why she became unconscious and seems like she didn't eat anything..... Doctor said.

Pregnant..... Rahul muttered under his breath and looked at me.

I nod my head..

OK doctor.. We will take care of her.
. Rahul said and we left the cabin.