Welcome to the Mad House

Arkham Island

Arkham Asylum.

The gates opened to reveal Batgirl pushing the joker to meet up with a bald man in  black   suit with a red tie. Warden Quincy Sharp flanked by several of his guards, impatiently waiting for the heroine. She noted a lot of changes that were made since her last visit.

The Joker had a Cheshire grin when he laid his eyes on the warden. "Hello, Sharpie. Love what ya done with the place." He greeted, noting the renovation that has taken place since Asylum was reopened several years ago following the Blackgate Riots.

Not to be perturbed by the mad man, the political aspiring Warden  glared harshly. "That's Warden Sharp to you, clown. Officer Boles!"

One of the Guards named Frank Boles walked up to them. "Frankie! How are ya doing! Did ya miss me?" Joker said as if he was greeting an old friend.

"Shut it, clown!" Frank snarled grabbing the Joker by the neck, shutting him up for now. Batgirl cringed slightly, feeling the stench of alcohol emitting from Frank's mouth. "A lot of people here really would like to talk to you."

"Really? I'm looking forward to our little reunion, Frankie."

He then took Joker with several weapons trained on him and strapped him to a gurney with some aid from his fellow guards. "Be careful, boys. You'll creak the suit." Joker let out one of his maniacal laughters as they made sure that they won't let him out like last time by tightened the restraints on his ankles and wrists.

"Get that disgusting cretin out of here!" Warden Sharp demanded. Batgirl who had that sinking feeling since arriving at the Asylum decided to follow the Clown Prince of Crime to his cell.

"Something's not right, Warden. I'm going with him." Batgirl told him. She went to follow the Joker, not taking eyes off the man who nearly crippled her five years ago.

"Is the commissioner here yet, Officer Nolan?" Batgirl asked one of the guards.

"Yes, Ma'am. He's waiting for you at the patient handover. Got here minutes before you did." Officer Nolan informed her as they stopped by the elevators waiting for one of the elevators to stop at their level.

"Oh, I wish Bats was here. He would've loved the upgrades done to this place." Joker mused as he went through various control check ups. Batgirl restrained an eye roll at his disgusting jokes then she spotted some of inmates that were from black gate being escorted to their cells on the other side.

Barbara Gordon: An Impromptu take your daughter to work day. Great. Just the thing I needed. Note the sarcasm.

"Can't you just smell the excitement in the air? No? Must be one of the guards then." Joker wondered before looking over his shoulder seeing 10 ft tall reptilian man all chained up with a huge shock collar stepping out of the elevator, his foots making loud thuds on the floor like earth was shaking. "Crocky! Is that you?"

"Keep your weapons trained on him at all times!" Officer Nolan commanded.

Barbara Gordon: Waylon Jones aka Killer Croc. Born with regressive atavism. Combine with the fact he grew up in an abusive home with an alcoholic aunt after his father left him high dry right following the death of his wife in childbirth and you have a monster in the making. He earned the nickname after working at a circus as a wrestler and then became a cannibalistic killer resenting the humanity for the abuse he endured.

Croc sniffed picking up her scent. "I picked up your scent, Batgirl. I will hunt you down." Croc growled before being silenced by an electric collar around his neck.

"Get that thing outta here, now!" Officer Sutton ordered as Croc moved to the gates.

"A toy dollar won't stop me from killing you Batgirl." Croc growled before the gates shut behind him. "I'll rip you apart and gnaw on your bones!!"