Tick Tock

Botanical Gardens

A few minutes ago.

"I got a fix on Ivy's location. Wanna come?"

Jericho shook his head. This is one conversation he doesn't wanna get involved. Besides, his beloved is more than capable of handling the eco criminal herself. "No thanks. I'll leave you to it. I over heard some of Joker's thugs talking about guards being held at the guard room in Penitentiary. I'm gonna rescue them."

Batgirl nodded in understanding. "Right. You scared of her?" she asked a bit teasingly.

Jericho scoffed. "Scared? Nah, I'll like to call it social distancing from a femme fatale, thank you. I'm one woman kind of guy."

Batgirl shook her head in amusement. "That's nice to hear."

-

Arkham East.

Batgirl hoped that Poison Ivy would heave her polite warning about not getting involved as she left the Gardens. She had enough fill of craziness for one night. "Prophet, can you patch me into the Guard Radio? I need to talk to a guard named Cash."

"Sure." Seconds later Prophet put her through the guard radio feed.

"Officer Cash. It's Batgirl."

"Batgirl! How'd ya get into this frequency?" Aaron Cash exclaimed in surprise at her voice.

Batgirl smiled. He's learned well in computer hacking, her own padwan. "Not Important. Where do I find Killer Croc?"

"What?! Girl, you must be outta your damn mind if you even attempt to get near that monster!"

She knew that but unfortunately she had to know where he was so she can collect the spores to make the cure for the Titan Strain. "Cash. It's important. Please."

She heard an hesitant sigh on the other side. "Croc got his own special cell. It's right below transfer room back in the Intensive Treatment." Cash told her eventually of where Croc's cell was. "The elevator goes down to an old sewer. We drop meat every day or so. It's locked off. More security than the Joker. You won't getting there without the Warden's permission. He has the codes."

That was all she needed to hear. "Thanks, Cash. I own ya one."

"No problem. A word of advice though: If you hear him breathin': Run."

She'll keep that in mind. With a determined look on her face, she made a run back to Arkham North.

-

Arkham West.

Penitentiary.

Guard Room.

Barbara Gordon: I'd hoped that Jericho was successful in his rescue attempt of the guards at the penitentiary. But knowing Harley, She'd left the guards in some kind of death trap as a sick joke.

This was one tricky situation the guards had found themselves in as Jericho entered the guard room at Penitentiary. They were hanging above the pool waters that had been electrified thanks to Harley Quinn. Needless to say, they were more pissed than frightened.

Jericho took out a device and placed it on a security panel that was booby trapped, overriding the protocols. It shut off one electrified pool water. He went on to shut down the second one and soon enough both water pool waters were now electricity free. He used a knife from his belt to cut the ropes off their wrists.