Chapter XXII: Only You

SPICE WARNING: Read with caution ;)

"My grey eyes met his beautiful cerulean ones, our gazes trapped in each others with an electricity I've never felt before-- one that I can only feel with him."

(Yui Homura)

"You Yui-- I fucking want you."  

I could care less about the searing pain spreading through my neck as those words left Dabi's mouth and entered my ears. My neck will be healed by tomorrow anyways.

But those words? They were something I was burning permanently into my mind the instant they left Dabi's hot mouth, a burn I never want to heal.

Sure, they were words forced out only by drunken honesty from the taste of tequila that coated his tongue, but who am I to judge?

The taste of whiskey and tequila were clashing as both of our tongues fought for dominance, both of us letting go completely as our drunken actions spoke truthfully. 

"You want me Dabi? Then I'm all yours for the taking, if you can handle me that is."

Smirking against my lips at my cockiness, Dabi took my bottom lip between his teeth, cerulean eyes glowing brightly through the darkness of the alleyway.

"Oh little mouse, I can handle you. Question is, can you handle me?"

I felt waves of pleasure course through my core up to my brain as Dabi grinded his obvious erection against me at his words.

Oh I can handle him alright.

Reaching my hand down between our two bodies I palmed his erection through his pants, smirking as his breaths already began to get heavier.

"I don't know Dabi-- you're already losing it this much and I've barely touched you yet. Are you sure you can--"

Not able to finish my sentence, I moaned as Dabi's tongue clashed against mine once more, his hands grabbing both of my wrists and pinning them against the wall behind me. 

"Stop fucking talking already."

Like a fucking bitch in heat I moaned obediently to his words, letting him take control of the situation as he trapped my body between his and the alleyway wall.

As our tongues became more desperate clashing against each other, Dabi let go of my hands so that he could grope every inch of my body, his hands wandering around me like a starved animal. 

I found myself just as desperate as him, my hands immediately returning between his legs, this time to unbutton his pants wanting no more barriers between us. 

Dabi seemed to feel the same as he began lowering my pants to the ground before reaching for the hem of my shirt and roughly tugging it over my head. 

I did the same shortly after him, ripping off his shirt which left both of us in only our undergarments, the cold wind of the night leaving goosebumps on my exposed skin. 

Realizing that neither of us wanted to stop, Dabi and I took a moment to stare at each other, our labored breaths coming out in spurts from just how turned on we both are. 

Cerulean eyes burned into mine through the darkness of the alleyway, a mix of emotions in Dabi's eyes.

"Where?"

I couldn't help the smirk that crept on my face at Dabi's obvious jealousy, deciding to play dumb as I let my hands come around Dabi's neck, pulling him closer ever so slightly.

"Where what Dabi?"

Snarling at my question Dabi let his hands come to rest on my backside, squeezing my cheeks greedily in his hands as he rephrased his question.