Passion II.

March 8, 2019Charolette, NC 📍 12:00pm

March 8, 2019
Charolette, NC 📍
12:00pm

"I understand the manufacturer's policy says you can return them after thirty days, but in this condition we can't take them back" Saunyh explained to the hard head customer for the umpteenth time, this was the part of her job she disliked most, dealing with rude ass customers.

"The man in the video stated, that no matter what condition they were in I can exchange or get my money back, that's what I want and what I came for." The lady argues. She had been in the store for the last 15 minutes, trying to argue Saunyh down on why they should take the old busted up pair of Nikes back, in exchange for the paid she paid.

To Saunyh it just seemed like she had ran them in the dirt, then tried to force them back into the store because she didn't know how to take care of them properly. Even the fact that, the lady in all confidence pulled out her phone to show her a viral video on tik tok, a man explaining basically step by step how to do it.

All that did was prove to Saunyh that the lady was trying to get over on her.

She strongly fought the urge to roll her eyes hard, now over the dispensable conversation. It's always something with these concrete colored people.

"You know it's obvious I can't help you resolve your issue so wait one second and I'll go get my manager." Saunyh tells the thin lipped, bad skin old lady. "Finally some real help" She hissed, Saunyh rolled her eyes hard, as she turned to walk off, not caring if the lady saw or not.

Following the yellow tape arrows on the floor, that lead where her managers office was. She counted each step taken, until reaching the white door

"57" She calculated to herself, now infront of the slightly cracked open door. "Dave, you have a customer up front who wants you" Saunyh notified him, pushing the white door further away from the threshold.

The older Latino man sat behind the desk, with reading glasses on looking over papers for a potential new hire.

"Could you or Laura deal with it? I'm kinda busy right now" He responds, his thick accent influencing the slightly broken English.

"She asked for the manager" Saunyh shrugs, also purposely not mentioning how Laura was still on her break, simply because that's none of her business.

David sighs, removing the glasses from his face, muttering words in Spanish, he stood from the chair to walk around the desk and exited the office. Leading the same way Saunyh had just came, she followed behind the taller man, recounting the same steps.

Once both were back out in the front of the store, Saunyh went on about her business, walking further out in the store, to fix up the display tables.

"Yall niggas dizzy as fuck if you think Ari badder than Jayda" A familiar voice said, catching her attention.