Passion XIX.

June 2, 2019 Charolette, NC📍 12:35am

June 2, 2019
Charolette, NC📍
12:35am

Saunyh finally woke up out of her slight coma, with a slight head ache. Which mostly likely was caused her sleeping so long. She felt around the bed for Kai, only to discover the bed was completely empty with just her in it. A heavy sigh left her lips, as she rolled over onto her back, looking up at the ceiling.

Now trying to remember when she got back in her bedroom again and how long she had been there. It had to be a while ago, seeing as how early in the day was the only time she could reminisce on being up, the sun was out fully shining in the sky. Searching her room for her medicated marijuana, everything after that was a blur and that led her to know she had an episode.

After so long of not going through one, she really couldn't believe herself and was actually disappointed. Feeling embarrassed as fuck, knowing Kai was in her house at the time and witnessed it all first hand.

She was ashamed, literally hiding her face in the pillow next to her head and silently cursed at herself.

"Stupid stupid stupid... why can't I just be fucking normal" She fussed beating herself bout it mentally and emotionally, thinking that she missed out on a good man because of her unnatural ways.

"Why did he have to see me like that? I never wanted him to see that side of me" She went on in her rant, drowning out any noise in the room as she began to sob. Curling up in a fetal position with a heavy heart.

Kaison emerged from her personal bathroom, fanning the foul smell away from his face.

"That need to be illegal" He mumbled, sitting the can of febreeze on her stand as he came back in the room. The hallway light shined in from the opening of the bedroom door, allowing him to see room better.

"He probably left me for good and thinks I'm a weirdo.... I hate it here" She whined into the plush cotton. Kaison approached the bed, hearing her mumbling but couldn't make out the words, body language to him looked as if the younger was in pain and the fact that the pillow covered her face let him know she now awake and going through something.

"I- I h-hate m-my l-life" She boohoo cried, feeling extreme sadness. Kaison tilted his head, confused on how long she had been up and what had her in tears since then. He was only gone for 45 minutes and before he left she was stll out cold, neither of them had seen her phone probably since the night before. Yet it made him question if that was the triggered the new emotion.

"Bae...what's wrong mama?" He asks, tugging at the pillow. Saunyh felt a outside force grabbing at the headrest and knitted her eyebrows together in confusion, slowly pulling it down from infront of her.