Passion XXII.

June 12, 2019
St. Lucia, Eastern Caribbean
12:00am

"Y'all I remember that time me, Kai and Asi ran from that damn dog out e-states." Saunyh brought up randomly, busting out into a fit of laughter at the memory. Everyone was in a different section of the house now, at midnight around here the stars were just a bright as the moon. Illuminating the night sky a beautiful shade of dark blue.

The effect gave the earth below it a hue of cylan allowing them to see perfectly in the dark, Kaison started a fire for them to sit around, in the conversation pit not too far from the stairs that led up to the jacuzzi. A slight breeze blew in from the coast they could see from the ledge, making them of all change into something more temperature appropriate.

Saunyh couldn't leave home without her marble affect blanket, it smelled just like her house and always seemed to bring her comfort. With it thrown over her legs as she hugged up on Kai's side, one of his long tattooed arm stretched around her body with his hand resting on her thigh and the other hand held his blunt.

Kaison laughed at the visual of the memory Nuni revisited, it had been years since he even thought about that but could now remember it clear as day.

"Nah ion wanna talk about that shit cause til this day I feel like Kai big head ass tripped me on purpose" Honey shook her head as she spoke and crossed her arms.

"On me, I ain do you no shit like dat, you was running slow then fuck tho" He cracked up. "Go head and tell the story Nuni and y'all tell me if he did or not" Honey gave up trying to explain her side, sitting against KB.

"Nah let me tell it since people tryna flex on me" He playfully mugged Asi, making her roll her eyes. "Whatever Kai you betta keep that shit alla way real too" She pointed at him.

"Come on sis this slimeto" He kissed his teeth, as he sat up in his seat to prepare himself. "Ight so boom, we out behind Nuni old crib out her old neighborhood a whateva, crazy cause we all just sitting round smoking and joecin right? Mind y'all, we kept hearing a chain rattlin', a nigga ain't really pay it no mind cause I guess it's owner was back they wit it." He paused for a second to hit his woods again, before blowing smoke back out.

"So... in Nu backyard it was like this wall but it wan' a real one it had to be like somebody planted trees and shit to separate the yards cause the bitches was lined up straight" He explained making a imaginary line with his index finger to depict how they looked. Making KB, Joe, Ellie, Lanah and D'Meiyah nod as they listened.

Kd was in the house dead sleep at the moment and Sam scrolled on her socials barely caring to listen to what they were talking about.

"Y'all get it? Ight so we just off into our own random ass conversation and shit, ion know if dude had pissed li scooby off a not but then chain was steadily jiggling. In my head I'm thinking he playin wit the li bitch ah sumn, Honey ass seemed like she was getting shook up already talkin bout "Y'all what if the dog get loose and run over here" He mocked her in a girl like voice.

"Y'all know my high ass ain't even really paying that shit no mind at first. Nu scared ass hollin' bout "why would you manifest that Asi" all pouting and shit like ha baby ass always do" He teased, chuckling a bit when she spoke up again. "No cause why would she even say that? I was so mad at Asi" Her and Honey chuckled.

"Next thing I hear was the dude say  "You better get your ass back" a sum shit, it sound like metal breaking afta dat and all you heard was yelling from the next house on the other side of the trees. All I'm thinking is damn what if Asi was right tho-"