Passion XXIV.

September 10, 2019Charolette, NC 📍 8:45am

September 10, 2019
Charolette, NC 📍
8:45am

"It's true you like smellin' my breath when we first wake up?" Kaison states, keeping a light smirk upon his lips.

In his left hand was a small pile of baby powder, just waiting for her say the wrong thing. They were finishing up the game of smacks or facts, recording the new footage for Saunyh's YouTube channel.

She had been kinda missing on all social media platforms since the middle of July, a little after her and Kai's quick visit to Houston for the weekend. Tho she was still taking appointments, of course and doing small here and there promos for small black owned businesses.

It kind of felt like she was neglecting her supporters on YouTube, which they made known too, sending countless dms to her business and personal instagram accounts.

So she felt it was only right to upload some new content for a full week, before getting back into her business bag. As a bad bitch should.

Her two Monday videos consisted of a life update, where she basically let everyone know what was going on. What's new and why she had been phantom for a while, per request by the supporters. The second, was just her showing off all the new stuff everyone had gifted her with and a few small items sent to her P.O. Box by a couple supporters.

Today was Tuesday and even tho they both had a slightly busy day ahead of them, Nuni thought it would be fun to do a video with Kai again, so she suggested this one. The second one would probably be a Day In The Life blog, she was still deciding on that.

At this point in the game, both of their faces were partially covered in the powder and it decorated their bed clothes too.

Saunyh's mouth fell slightly ajar at the statement, earning a light chuckle from her boyfriend. "Gone answer fa me bae." He urges calmly, repositioning in his seat a bit.

"Daddy, you so flaw, knowing dat be yo obsessed ass" She joked, pointing at him briefly. "So whatchu sayin is no?" He assumes, while tilting his head slightly. "Kaison" Kissing her teeth softly and slouching her shoulders, giving him a look.

A few more seconds passed, before his left hand gently connects with her right cheek. Just enough force to cause a small cloud of the white substance to puff up, which made no difference since part of her lashes and a side of her face were already covered.

Saunyh looked at herself in the front camera of her phone and shook her head head. "Don't be lying to yo people na bae" He chuckles, rubbing his finger tips together. "We look like donuts." She says, dusting her face off, only for it to fall down on the light blue cotton champion shirt.