Passion VII.

March 26, 2019Charlotte, NC 📍 7:37am

March 26, 2019
Charlotte, NC 📍
7:37am

"I'm sorry, but the person you called has a voicemail box that has not been set up yet.. goodbye." The automatic voicemail said, just before the phone hung up.

This had to be her fourtyth something time calling Kaison since last night, with each unanswered call she grew even more anxious and worried.

Saunyh hadn't talked to him since the day before, around 1 in the afternoon. Which was completely unlike him, they would spend their day on and off talking to each other. Now he wasn't even responding to her at all.

She thought back to the last exchange of words they had, was it something she said? Had she upset him by talking about getting a boyfriend? She hoped that wasn't the case.

Saunyh had been racking her brain for the last five hours, with scenarios to make it make sense. Yet, nothing could tell her why he wasn't answering.

She talked to the ancestors about this, asking if they would protect or guide him through whatever it is he was doing. Hoping deeply that nothing had happened to him.

Aside from worrying herself into cardiac arrest, the start of her day wasn't going too bad. After eating breakfast with her mom and taking her meds, she got to spend a little time talking with Patience again.

Expressing to her how she was so worried about Kai and that he still hadn't responded to her means of communication. Patience advices her daughter that maybe, he could've got drunk and was sleeping it off. Suggesting things of that nature to assure her the reason could be more simple than complex, like her mind wanted her to believe.

Saunyh took in her words and did her best to remain calm, not wanting to work herself up too much and start crying again.

In their house, Sundays were chill days. Probably one of the only days Patience got to see her home in the day time and her daughter too. At the moment she was downstairs in her room, folding clothes and watching one of those reality shows on her tv. Overall enjoying her day home.

Meanwhile Saunyh was upstairs in her room alone, a hard sigh escaped from her lips, as she fell back on the soft bed. Letting her mind run wild away from her, Nuni was the type to overthink and overworry to the point of depressing herself.

Along with unnecessary stress and anxiety, which she couldn't help at all. Instead of that, she tried to focus on something else for the time being and decided on taking a nap. Even tho it was still early as hell, she had been up since 2am.