Passion VI.

March 25, 2019Charolette, NC 📍 1:25pm

March 25, 2019
Charolette, NC 📍
1:25pm

"You know what style you going for this time?"Saunyh asked Honey, using her remote to turn the music at a good volume. She was on Instagram live and didn't wanna get copyrighted.

"I'm not sure yet but I know I want them long, was just thinking about letting you freestyle this time"Honey tells her, shrugging a little, as Saunyh sat the small Roku remote on the stand next to her.

"Matter of fact, can I see the sets that you've made already?" Honey said, still deciding if she wanted a uniform set or to go with the first option.

"Of course." Saunyh nods, getting up from the seat behind her nail station. Walking a few feet away to the transparent container she had, there were hundreds of holographic packages with a full set of nails inside. All her creations.

The packaging was basically for press ons, she kept them like that and carried them around with her. As a way to show what she could truly do. She loved them, even the ones that didn't turn out so pretty because they showed her growth.

Saunyh had really been practicing her ass off and consistent because she wanted to start building up her clientele soon. Having over 80 different designs at this moment in time.

She started doing nails early 2017, after her life began spiraling out of control, she took a step back from everything for sometime. While I'm her hometown of Fayetteville, Nuni decided to go  to school for cosmetology. They also offered acrylic laying classes as a part of that too.

She enjoyed doing natural hair while in school, silk presses, locs, curly perms ect. Yet becoming a   nail tech was the main thing that sparked her interest, at first it was something she and the girls would do for fun.

Always getting compliments on the sets she did on herself or others, two years ago Saunyh was on and off with it. This time around she was taking it very serious.

She handed Honey the whole case of random nails, then went to finish setting up everything. As always, her old iPhone was set up on the tripod. Looking able to see, mostly the table.

Saunyh liked doing set on live now, ever since some people said her sets were fake. That she bought press ons and put acrylic over them to look like they were actually laid. A couple people even said she bought most of her sets at the beauty supply. Just outrageous.

So far the only ones supporting her was Honey, her mom and Ellie but she was hoping for at least two or three clients outside of her family by the month of January 2020.