Passion XII.

April 15, 2019Charlotte, NC 📍 11:18am

April 15, 2019
Charlotte, NC 📍
11:18am

"KB black ass done lost his damn mind playing in your face like that on social media" Honey sassed, rolling her eyes lightly. The two women were currently walking through a isle in Target.

Saunyh decided to invite Kai and the gang over her house, knowing they all were still feeling down about E3, she wanted to do something nice for them. Which was the one of the reasons why they were here.

Her and Honey planned to cook tonight and basically just chill, something small and simple.

KB and Kd then took it the extra mile, getting a flyer made to share in their instagram stories. Tagging her, Kaison, Honey and a few others in it.

She had wrote KB through a dm five minutes later and told him to take it down. He had to have bumped his head putting her address up on social media like that when she didn't even do it.

The boys were well known around the city, so them just promoting it, would eventually turn into a party.

Saunyh was not having it, at all.

After their brief exchange of messages back and forth, she had exited out the conversation, not even two minutes later he and Kd took it out of their stories.

As they should.

"No seriously, like really had to have, cause what'a make you think that was the best thing to do" Saunyh spoke with her hands.

"He deleted it, so I'm not even really upset about it no more.. it was just the audacity for me" She shook her head, watching Honey focus on the two boxes of cereal in front of her.

Pointing at each one as she anticipated a decision, choosing the fruity pebbles over the Caption Crunch all berries, tossing it in the cart.

"It's ok, I'll knock his head between the couch and floor for you later." Honey said nonchalantly, looking at her friend with her round hazel eyes.

"Thank you Pook, such a rider." Saunyh smiled. "But you kneewwww" Honey smirks, shrugging one shoulder. They began walking again, going through all the food isles to see what they wanted and need.

"Speaking of instagram lemme show this wild ass shit" Saunyh said seconds later. "Ok" Honey responds softly, sipping some of her refresher from Starbucks, through the long black straw.

Meanwhile Saunyh unlocked her phone, going straight into her instagram. In a second the app opened, ironically Kaison's post being the first thing she saw on her feed.