Passion XXV.

September 12, 2019Charolette, NC 📍 12:24pm

September 12, 2019
Charolette, NC 📍
12:24pm

"Ok, what about this?" Saunyh asks, walking out of the closet. Adjusting the bottom hem of the skirt to rest comfortably on her soft thick caramel thighs, before smoothing out the olive green cargo material. Tho it already laid perfectly flat.

"It look good bae" Kaison states in a low tone, shrugging lightly. Looking over the new outfit she put together in the last fifteen minutes.

"Good?" She repeats, with a underlying tone. Now raising her head to look over at the male, who was sitting at the foot of her bed, on the grey short haired faux fur bench. The shiny silver legs supporting his weight.

His hooded eyes scanned over the new selection, in the end he nods lightly.

"Yeah, it's skraight." He confirms, crossing both arms one over the other. Letting his hazel orbs meet her chocolate brown ones again.

"I'm changing." She notifies, shaking her head in disapproval. Waving her hand to further show she wasn't going for that, good was definitely not good enough. She needed perfect.

"Bae, come on dude. You finna make us late." He groans, kissing his teeth softly. Trying not to get too irritated.

Saunyh stopped in her tracks, turning on the heels of her feet slowly until they were able to see each other's faces clearly. Her innate pout now sat deeper than usual, both arms crossed under her size b breasts. Pushing her supple mounds to the top of her white custom made crop shirt.

"Why can't you just help me pick out something that's better than good or Ok or "yeah I fuck with that?" We could have been left." She slightly fussed, getting irritated and couldn't decide if was because of his nonchalant attitude. Or simply because she was nervous and was close to having a mental breakdown.

"Why you ain't just keep on whatchu had inna first place? That looked betta." He retorts back, getting a bit upset with the tone and attitude she had been throwing him all morning.

"Oh, so my other outfits were ugly?" She insinuates, pulling her head back a bit and putting all weight on one leg.

"I ain't say dat, it's just... bae ion care whatchu wear, you look good in everything. Just choose one so we could go, please." He sighs, recollecting himself. Feeling another pointless argument brewing.

"I'm not just going to throw on anything Kaison, I wanna make a good impression." She tells him, earning a frustrated groan back before her statement was finished.

"You bout ta blow my shit Moo, on Dump you is." He sighed heavily, sitting back against the foot of the bed frame. "How you even getting upset with me for asking for help? Just pick something." She fussed, talking with her hands.